Can someone give me a hand please

Dietingdon

Silver Member
My nintendo DS worked out my calorie allowence as 1800 per day, I gained this week, and am going to cut it down to 1500 per day. Can someone tell me if this is still too much? I want to lose 1-2 lbs per week, and as a rule am quite in-active, although I am adding exercise gradually to help with the weight loss.
Thanks for the help in advance.

hi hun,

i use www freedieting com to work out what my basal metabolic rate is, and stick to those cals. youre sure to lose if you eat to what your basic needs are for funtioning.

it also has calculators for fat loss etc, and it gives you options to calorie cycle etc.

i'd do it for you but it needs age/activity levels etc. try it out, i think it's great, and i'm getting results. good luck hun xx

hi hun,

i use www freedieting com to work out what my basal metabolic rate is, and stick to those cals. youre sure to lose if you eat to what your basic needs are for funtioning.

it also has calculators for fat loss etc, and it gives you options to calorie cycle etc.

i'd do it for you but it needs age/activity levels etc. try it out, i think it's great, and i'm getting results. good luck hun xx

Great site, thank you very much

no probs! have you got a new plan? :)

I see you're over here now?! Im going to make the move in a few weeks time, going to work up the CD steps then continue with CC, sooooo hard keeping the motivation up though!

Back