can someone help me pls

owens3116

Hi all

I tried ss a few months ago and i must say i wasnt hungry on it but i missed eating sooo much especially my evening meal with hubby.

Im thinking of trying again but is there another option where i can eat one meal a day ? and still have a good weight loss ?

I have over 6 stone to lose so i need somthing that i can stick to

Ive got a wedding coming up in july and a hol in auguest and i jst dont want to spend the summer hot and sweaty hibernating inside all the time

Thankyou in advance
x

yes there is. there is a ss+ plan where you still have your 3 packs and a 200cal meal.

On the Sole Source Plus programme you can choose between having three Cambridge Diet meals a day plus a 200kcal meal OR four Cambridge Diet meals a day plus 200ml skimmed milk. The number of Cambridge Diet meals in this programme is regardless of height or gender. Your Counsellor may advise you to use the ‘four plus milk’ option until your weight loss is well-established."

Hi

There are various stages of CD you could do, if you want to have a meal, but still have a good weight loss, then maybe the SS+ plan is good for you?

On Sole Source Plus you can choose between having three CD meals a day plus a 200kcal meal OR four Cambridge Diet meals a day plus 200ml skimmed milk.

Have a look on the CD website, cambridge diet stages()

You should be able to lose quite a bit for your wedding if you stick to that...

Cat bee x

Hi I do SS+ and it's great. By having the extra meal I never feel deprived. I can even cook my chappies tea (pie, chips, veg and gravy usually) and we can sit down together. I usually have chicken with spice sprinkled over the top, celery, courgettes and mushrooms. Yummy.

thankyou for your replies i thought there was a plan for 3 shakes a day and a meal
how does the ss+ differ to the 790 plan that there used to be

It doesnt really differ too much, I think its just an increase / update in calories / options...

Cat Bee x

Back