1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy can someone help?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by missmalibu, 29 April 2009 Social URL.

1. missmalibu

missmalibu Well-Known Member

hi, this evening had a last minute meal at a pub, no way i could get out of it it was sprung on me. had 2 salmon and brie fishcakes which were coated in breadcrumbs with a jacket potato and a small portion butter (little tiny blob) no sauce with it. someone tell me about how many syns this would be (im on extra easy) im guessing about 7 each fishcake and 2 for the butter?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. paperclip

paperclip Well-Known Member

Yep, that sounds about right to me - we occasionally have fishcakes for tea from Morrisons and they're 7 syns each.

Well done for trying to count them!

4. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Woman vs Cake

You might want to think about whether the fishcakes were fried or not...I'm guessing they were. That may up the syns...

5. missmalibu

missmalibu Well-Known Member

thanks for that, i think they may have been... so should i say 9 each? :s

6. jaylou

jaylou Well-Known Member

I'd take it as a flexi syn day, guessing doesn't make it any different, they could be 4 each, they could be 24 each! You've had them so it doesn't matter any more.

Don't worry about it, called it a flexi day and get back to plan! These things happen, don't let it worry you too much chick!

7. crimson_noir

crimson_noir Well-Known Member

^ I agree with the above no need to stress now so Just go back on plan:D.