Can someone please advise (again I know im a pain)

joshuasmummy

Almost a month in and ive lost 2 pounds:eek:
Im a x Cambridge dieter
I swear im not cheating but im really wondering if this diet if for me. Today ive had
Low carb sausages for breakie (2 carbs in total)
A slice of cheese
Fish in butter sauce with heaps of cauli and broc
More low carb sausages (2g crabs in total)
and some cream that ive wipped myself
Im drinking like a fish. Dont get me wrong I really do enjoy actually eating rather than just sakes all the time with CD
Tommorow I will probabily have bacon and eggs for breakie,meat and veg for dinner and maybe gammon and eggs or veg for teas with 2 babybells for snacks
The majority or my carbs come from veg
I am not eating fruit
I used to be addicted to sugar free jelly and im now off that
Im drinking the perfectly clear with malic acid which others have said is fine
I dont usually get in till late so dont uaually have my tea till about 7-8 could this be it cause im eating so late at night?
Sorry I know im a pain but I see others with a good loss im in jealous
Hope your all having a good week and Oink!!!!

Jm... Oink!
I have no idea hunni why u havent moved any more weight. Jim Jim`s your man hunni on this...

Hold tight, pet!!! x x x

OINK! OINK! OINK!

Woofy X

i dont seem to be loosing much either hunnie , but im hoping it will come right eventually , dont want to keep mesing with my metabolism so hopefully it will pick upxx

sometimes eating the same foods can slow you down, try planning a menu for the week with different foods, also a little excercise might help, are you taking medication that might slow you down, i take beta blockers for migraines and they are known to make it difficult to lose weight,,

I take the pill (Ive done my bit for the human race) I dont do loads of exercise but I do walk quite a bit
Maybe myself and Sue should start a group called we dont actaully loose weight we just like it here LOL
With my son being special needs I dont have lots of time to cook
Ive been enjoying chicken ceaser salads a lot as well

JM, read my Atkins stickie again. You should be getting in 2 mugs of salad veggies a day on induction, preferably 3 mugs if you can.

Depends what you have left to lose, if it isn't huge amounts, then the loss will be harder. Do you exercise?

Yea thats a good point TT, How much weight do you have to lose? What is your BMI?

Water is a biggie for me- I need to drink it to lose anything.

Well im 5 foot 3 and dead 10 stone so my BMI is about 24.8 I think
Ive a stone to loose and lost almost 3 stone on CD and 1-2 on Atkins
I dont go to the gym or anything like that but I do walk with a pram for miles
My vegetables im weighing out using the packaging guide to carb contents
Yesterday I had cauli and broc 200g of each which was a massive portion but I do need that to fill be up after walking 5 miles yesterday round town and back
Im also eating onions but not yesterday. Today is the start of my 4th week on Atkins and my official loss on that 2 weeks is 1-2 pounds
I am drinking enough
My clothes just feel the same to be honest
Im also eating things like gammon and broc and caluli (there really the only veg I like) and beeg and turkey. I also love the lettuce with the 1g ceaser dressing
The one thing I thought it could be is cause I eat 3 eggs a day

Seriously lovely,
I have not lost for the last 3 weeks and only lost 3lbs the week before.
I have stuck to low carbing and finally in the last few days, the scales have started moving again and the clothes are getting looser.
Please stick to it and try googling Post Induction Stall Syndrome for a common problem people face on low carb diets.
Peachy
x

3 eggs a day is perfectly fine- that wouldn't cause any problems, what about just slightly increasing your fats? Sounds strange but it does help sometimes.

Hi

I have read on posts somewhere that flavoured water doesn't suit everyone and also that dairy products don't suit everyone. Why don't you try going without the flavoured water or reducing it and only having the odd one but plain water or try reducing the cheese and cream. I think it is a game of trial and error to see what suits your body.

Good luck hun xx

im trying to eat completely different veggies this week, spinach , cabbage and baby corn ect , see if that changes anything , but im kindof settled , i recon the amount im running something will have to shift soon :0) its hard not to get too down but i am trying to be more possetive and physically i feel great , so try to focus on the good hunnie , xxxx

You are not a pain! It's good that we all have somewhere to seek advice.

I think there is something in what Sherby says about your body not liking some foods. It seems that salad leaves might not agree with me as much as cooked veggies do. On the weeks I have eaten lots of salads, I have tummy issues and don't lose as much, yet when I eat gently cooked veggies, I lose more. Might be complete coincidence, but I think my body reacts different to different foods.

Will be interested to see how you get on this week Sukie with the change of veggies.

I also agree with Tracey about increasing fats. If I do low fat diets, I lose nothing. Yet my plan of packs and low carb has a relatively high level of good fats and seems to suit me fine.

All the books say don't try to reduce fats on low carbs or it won't work. They all tell you to buy the standard products and not low fat ones.

Give it time and I am sure you will get moving soon.

Well today ive had sausages and eggs for breakie (6g carbs) lunch was gammon and eggs and tea was just 280g of both broc and cauli with fish so thats was a total or 13g carbs. Ive also had some cream as a snack( 4g carbs) and a peporomi and some cheese
So ive had my 20g carbs for the day
How does this look on paper
Ive also borrowed some low card cook books from the library

Those sausages are quite high carb, why don't you try the low carb ones from Lidl JM

I love them sausages but they dont half spit!!!!! Bad mannered Sausages, but so yummy!!!

Woofy X

Yes they do woofy, you need to prick them really well love.

Back