Can someone please advise (again I know im a pain)

i luuuuurve brattys xx .... random i know :eek:)

We Luff random!!!!! : O )

Woofy X
thee hee:eek: good job really hunnie im as random as they come !!! typical gemini !!

well today ive had sasages for breakie. A massive chic ceaser salad for dinner and for tea bacon and an egg. Loads of water to drink and some cream as a snack.
Looking forward to a new week and hopfully seeing the number 9 appear on the scales as im exactly 10 stone

it gets worse ive gained 2 pounds this week
What a good mothers day suprise
My purple top looks al tight and awful on
Who would have thought 2 pounds could make all that difference
Ive tested my wee and im not in kaytosis
Could the perfectly clear be taking me out of kaytosis
Its malic acid not citric

I would say very likely hun. It isn't suitable for everyone but it could also be water retention. Give it a couple of days and try not to be disheartened. It has happened to me so many times when I have got on the scales and given up because of the couple of pound weight gain and then a couple of days later I have lost the 2lbs and some. Try to stay focused and positive hun, you will get there.xx

Also just because the stix don't show you are in ketosis it doesn't mean you are not. Throw them away hun.

Listen me lol. I have only been on here for a little over a week I think and I am chipping in lol. I have done alot of reading on the low carb thing that is why I have posted lol not because I am an expert.

xx

Sherby, very wise words, hunni.... U have defo done ur home work, pet.... Best way to be!!!!!

Chip away : o )

Woofy X

defo , and sherby , advise is good wherever it comes from , it makes us feel less alone xxx

it gets worse ive gained 2 pounds this week
What a good mothers day suprise
My purple top looks al tight and awful on
Who would have thought 2 pounds could make all that difference
Ive tested my wee and im not in kaytosis
Could the perfectly clear be taking me out of kaytosis
Its malic acid not citric

I gave up using Ketostix, I found that when I was due my period, a couple of days before and during my period, they don't turn.

Also I was reading that some peoples bodies do not like sweetners, thier body doesn't think "Oh look sugar free sweetner, bonus" instead it treats it like real sugar leading to weight stalls.

2lbs is not enought to make your top feel all tight, I think its water retention from the sound of it.

Try to cut out the flavoured water, try to stick to plain and cut down on salt if you use a lot. Bet you start to see a difference in a few days!

Thanks guys but I should listen and take some of my own medicine lol. I failed miserably last night again. I was starving and no matter what I eat didn't make a blind bit of difference. I ended up having some potatoes. 4lb weight gain this morning. I definately have knocked myself out of ketosis.

Never mind I will brush my self off and carry on regardless. I know that as soon as I get back into ketosis that 4lb gain will disappear.

Take care everyone xx

Sherby
I was starving and no matter what I eat didn't make a blind bit of difference.

When I got like that I'd eat something very fatty, fat makes you feel fuller.

Thanks guys but I should listen and take some of my own medicine lol. I failed miserably last night again. I was starving and no matter what I eat didn't make a blind bit of difference. I ended up having some potatoes. 4lb weight gain this morning. I definately have knocked myself out of ketosis.

Never mind I will brush my self off and carry on regardless. I know that as soon as I get back into ketosis that 4lb gain will disappear.

Take care everyone xx

You sound terribly hormonal to me, very like me literally 3 days ago. The water retention, the hunger.

Coffee is your friend in situations like this. I also took to making a HUGE pot of green tea and drinking that. About a litre, makes about 3 mugs.

Look on the bright side, 3 weeks til it comes full swing again and you'll most definitely be back on track by then!

JM, could you post your stats under user CP. I'd like to see how much you need to lose etc.. and then we'll start looking at what you eating on a daily basis.

Diet: Atkins
Height: 5 foot 3
Start Date: Feb 2009
Start Weight: 140lb- ten stone
Current Weight: 143lb
Goal Weight: 125lb

BMI Information:
Start BMI: 24.8Current BMI: 25.3
Goal BMI: 22.7 (9 stone)

Statistics:
Total Weight Loss: 42lb on Cambridge diet +3lb on Atkins
Weight to Lose: 17lb