Can someone please advise (again I know im a pain)

Jim I copied and pasted from yours but addred my details
I originally wanted to loose a stone on Atkins but now its 1 stone and 3-4 pounds due to my weight gain
Im taking a multi vit plus a complex vit (think its B) plus fibersure
Im easily drinking enough.

Jm, Our Jim, Jim will get to the bottom of it, pet. Good girlie for sticking with it as It will pay off, just look at sukie, scales not moving alot but has lost inches. Could this be the same for you? Have u messured?

Hold tight, love.... You will get there x

Woofy X

OINK! OINK!

Got hubby to measure me Sun night and no movement at all in the last month
Ive had 2 pregnancies where ive either not gained till very late on so ballooned overnight and with Josh I seamed to always be massive so my tummy like the M25 with stretchmarks
Ive also got a very noticeable patch od dead/stretched skin from where I lost on CD
It sort of hangs and feels weird if that makes sence
Sorry if anyone was eating by the way lol

JM, don't despair. There has to be a reason for this. You are sticking with it, so that's good. If you can find quick links as Woofy says, it will record your stats and you can change them as you go. Keep the faith JM!

OK,

17lbs is not a lot to lose in the atkins scheme of things. Now we need you to post on a daily basis exactly what you are eating and drinking. When I was in the final pre maint phase of Atkins I had about 20lbs to go and that took nearly 6 months.

right a daily food diary then it is
Dinners currently cooking which is 200g of both cauli and broc with a portion of fish. Total being 12.8g carbs

OK, that looks fine, but you have used over half your daily carb allowance already,

so what was Breakfast and what is dinner tonight?

breakie was nothing today as I did the school run and then went round to my parents
Dinner will be chicken ceaser salad with the 1g carb dressing,chicken breast and lettuce
Im measuring cauli and broc using scales 200g of each was almost 8.5g carbs and the rest was the fish and 3. something
Do you think im needing msllaer portions?
I do normally have breakfast which would be 2 slices of bacon and an egg

Hmmmm, What was the fish, I'm surprised it had carbs, plain white fish is no carb usually, same for smoked generally.

Well, I'm a bit stumped really, OK you missed breakfast and but that's a one off. Unless you are eating massive amounts I can't see that quantities make much difference, I eat big portions and still maintain easily.

Keep posting your eating and drinking for a while and we'll see how it goes over a longer period of time.

Ive 19.5 ponds to shift. Shifting the last stone plus will take a wee while I take it???? Hope its sooner than 6 months but then again, slow is best plus Im eating some lubbly foods and not boring old milkshakes... {{shudders}} Never again!!

Woofy X

Thanks to all of you and I sincerely mean that
Ive found an Aldo this afternoon so have brought some sauages from there
0.9g carbs each so im having them for tea tonight
Ive decided to ban the cream that I had a couple of times last week as well
Its Dads birthday tommorow so being the fab daughter that I am im off to make him a cake now

Good on the sausages JM, and the cream should be OK providing it's not sweetened in any way.

no it wasnt sweetned Jim
It was just extra thick double cream and I admit I find it lush
I so miss something sweet
The fish is youngs fish fillet (pollock) in a butter sauce 2.5g per 100g and a portion is 150g
My hubby works in a sweet and choc factory as a Quality control manager and the house is riddled with choc and sweets
I am going to make this diet work for me,quit im not!!

hi hunnie ,
good for you !!!!!!
you should be so proud of yourself for sticking with it, it great that youre still trying its way too easy to give ourselves excuses for giving up .
i just thougth , hun , check youre salt levels , i retain water badly ive found , if i take a mild diuretic it helps but if i watch the salt its so much better.
goodluck hunnie , im with you , id LOOOOOOVE A WOOSHIE :0)

Sue that is something I really do think that could be happening
What mild diuretic do you take
Tonight due to me forgetting to defrost the chicken ive has 2 pieces of bacon,sausage and 2 eggs so im fine within my carb limit for the day

Back