Can`t believe it !!!!

Daisysp8

I started back doing Slimming World (from home) last monday morning, after getting on the scales after a long while to find i`d crept back up to 9st 9 7/8lbs (so as near as damn it 10st) .... I`ve had a lot on these last few months as we`ve bought our own home, and had to move everything including the horses, so food ended up being bottom of the list in a lot of ways, and take aways started creeping back in, we`ve all been there, it`s just "easier" especially when your house is all packed up and you`ve sold your cooker lol :p (old house was leccy, new place is gas).

Any how, i digress, i got on the scales this morning and i`m 9st 9lbs .... so a massive loss of 4lbs !!!! **does a little dance** .. I always forget just how effective this diet is, and how easy it os to do, i`ve eaten loads of gorgeous food this last week, and feel chuffed to bits. I`m going to keep at it for a couple of weeks and get down a couple more lbs i think. I have to say though, for the most part, (give or take 3 lbs) i have now maintained my weight for 2 years !!!!! I`m really proud of that.

As i`ve moved house/area, i haven`t been any where near my old group, i`m at target you see, so i`d just pop in from time to time, i think the last time i was there was April/May before we moved. Now, can i just find my local group here and still go for free, or would they not let me join as i haven`t got any weight to loose as such ? I used to be able to use the online calculator but as i haven`t been to group it doesn`t work now ....... Thanks for any help on this one x

Wow, 150 views and no replies ? ? .... Don`t all shout at once, eh !!! ya might deafen me !!!!!!! :p

I think you need to weigh in at least once a month as a target member to maintain your access to lifeline and that but not sure if you can just turn up at a different group as a target member after that break though. What I would do is do a search on the sw website for your local group and it should give you the phone number of the consultant. It may be that you have to pay a joining fee again but I'm not sure, all you can do is ask! Good luck! X

I actually have no idea about that to b honest. They will let u join tho but doubt it will b as a target member I joined at ten stone and they let me join but my target is just a stone to lose.

Sorry I can't answer your question but well done on the loss and maintaining. Have to agree I have been shovelling anything and everything into my mouth and I didn't move house ;)
Decided to get a grip and like you I can't believe how much better I feel after one day. Maybe everyone is sleeping but sorry again. You could phone or email sw?

Thanks Rosie and Rochelle, i`ll go have a hunt for the number for the local one in a minute.

Thank you Scarlett Star, it was every 6/7 weeks i could get away with (just lol), my old consultant was happy with that, and i`d pop back to group when i got the message on the screen reminding me to go if i wanted to continue my online access. I could do with finding what box my books are in (her numbers in it lol) then i could ring my old consultant and check, but damn i have boxes everywhere lolol !!!! Mind you ... she`d be on the website anyway wouldn`t she **doh** yet another blonde moment, having a lot of them today lolol

Debtin, it`s a great feeling isn`t it :D It was well worth it getting on the scales this morning, PROPER chuffed i was ... gonna keep at it this week and aim for about 9st 6lbs i reckon ... keep at it, you`ll be grinning too this time next week x

I dunno if this will help but once you are at target you need to weigh in every 6/7 weeks like you have been doing. if you are at target you have a weeks grace so if you go outside your target range you have a week to pull it back in and if not then you just pay per normal until your back down to target and I think that works if you haven't been for ages, there was a lady at my group who rejoined and hadn't been there for months and they just activated her card again and that group wasn't her original group. So as long as you have your card it should be fine :) Hope this helps! You've done amazing :)

The lady was a target member I should add, she didnt have to pay a joining fee, she just had a weeks grace then paid until she was within target :) if you want to rejoin you need to have at least 7lbs to lose x

Back