Can the party girl finally slim down??

That's a thought... have you been taking measurements too? Sometimes it shows in inches but not in lbs, especially as you're doing lots of exercise!

It takes 11lbs to show a change in clothes size, but only 7 if you are exercising.

I wish this was true for me, I've lost 22lbs and only just starting to fit into the size below! :(

Thanks guys. Least I know I'm not doing something stupidly wrong!!! Had a vision that i was drastically under synning things or something! Threw myself into a bar of green and blacks last night which was my first blip but counted syns (29!) which I know I can claw back during the week when I'm feeling less sorry for myself. Need to accept I'm different from those who can go off plan and lose....

Didn't take measurements and nothing feels loose but I hold weight round my stomach anyway. I can see the backs of my legs getting toned and my arms have proper little muscles so the exercise is doing me good. And i know muscle Weighs more but its not like im power lifting or anything! Just hoping my body is in some stupid routine like last time where I STS and then lost 3.5lb. We'll see

Thanks for your support guys. Moving on from the pity party now! Today I will go to kickboxing and batter out all this anger! X

Oh so not a good day. Managed to forget my lunch so had to pop to M&S. Things were throwing themselves at me!! Marshmallows! Percy pigs! Valentines chocolates! Pizza! Cake! Focussed on the fuller longer section and got some pasta which should be ok apart from the beef doesn't say if it's lean so I'm assuming not. Not good. Haven't felt this tempted in a while....

X

I know that feeling of unpreparedness :rolleyes: I struggle on those days too.

The working day is nearly over now, have you got something easy you can snack on when you get in so the wait for dinner doesn't feel too long?

Plus, it's the weekend :) we should be happy!!

Thanks Jez! I'm not actually too much of a snacker these days (apart from the weekend.....!).

Ahhh the weekend - love you! Now if only my tesco shop had arrived between 10-11 as booked. It's now 12.15 and I'm getting a little hungry now!!!

Random thought of the day - why is Mel b promoting Jenny Craig? Thought she was hooked on exercise??

Good news is that if I can go syn free this weekend Tuesday's chocolate blow out should be kept in check (102 syns so far this week). Hoping beyond hope to get a loss this week. Anything will do, just to keep my motivation up. X

Hi Hun I think we are all in the same boat :eek: bread is my demon regardless to what I eat if I have bread I don;t lose weight :confused:
I found this out last time I did SW so even though its allowed I limit myself to 1 slice a week try changing you HexB a couple of days a week. I can't say it will work but it does for me :) even though I'm losing slowly its going in the right direction:D

For once I actually don't have much to say!

WI tomorrow. Feeling lighter and noticed my coat is much looser but convinced myself I've just stretched it. We shall see! Boyfriend says I look (and feel!) slimmer so that's a good thing at least!

Weekend was TOUGH! went out with friend and also had the chocolate incident in the week and managed to leave myself 2.5 syns for the weekend. Not easy! Luckily my stubborn side kicked in and I was NOT going to be beaten so got through with 2 tiny squares of choc. Go me! I so badly wanted more but remembering the STS last week and not wanting to go off plan combined to give me some kind of super willpower. All good!

OH has been instructed not to try and be cute and buy valentines chocs tomorrow! He's so cute, he knows my favourites and will hunt them down but I'm saying no! Bought some amazing looking steak and tenderstem broccoli instead (plus it's our anniversary soon so going out for a super posh meal!).
X

V-Day really is a minefield isn't it?? Poor men can't do right for doing wrong!!

Well done for the detirmined approach to chocolate :D I bet you are slimmer- I can't see how you'd stretch a coat :rolleyes:

Well well well! Looks like my body has decided to get into some bizarre 2 week routine where it does a STS then a huge (well for me it's huge!) loss. This week was 2kg (4.5lb)!!!! Seriously! I was hoping for a 0.5kg or something?! Amazing. And delighted! Actually feels a bit weird writing it. This week is a big one for me as last week I was marginally under my previous low but this has blown it out of the water! 1 stone 1lb in 6 weeks even with 2 STS. Very happy bunny! And I know I've given it everything and not had any off plan days (does oversynning on choc and then deducting the syns from the week count?

So I have just 2lb more until I'm into the next stone - and the 13s are something I have never seen!

Go me! Hope everyone else enjoys some hard earned losses this week too! X

Oooo yay for you. That's very impressive!

Yay well done, that's an amazing loss?

The first time I did SW I would gain 2lb one week then lose 5 the next....everyone used to laugh at me! And well don for not getting disheartened with thos sts weeks.

Hmmmm, pizza :D

Well done!!!!

I reckon I'm gonna follow a similar pattern Jez! And thank you Muis!

So serious testing time - 2 big nights out tonight and tomorrow! I'm pretty focussed but the 'oh come on! You not bored of that game yet? You love a drink!' has already started. But hey, that bikini bod isn't coming to find me so I have to fight and stick at this and make it happen. Which means soda water with perhaps one glass of wine (it's free - rejecting it kills me!).

Party girl can party sober, right? Right......? X

I usually have one tot of Whiskey in a pint glass with soda. Unfortunately the more you drink the less you remember about your bikini.......

goingtobeskinnysoon said:
Party girl can party sober, right? Right......? X

Absolutely. I'm even funnier when i'm sober coz my jokes actually make sense!?

Have a boss night kiddo!

Boss? Ur such a scouser Jez!

And Muis - that sounds delightfully restrained!

Well I caved and had some shots and wine and soda but it was mainly soda. Reckon I did worst case scenario 62 syns so that's what I'm counting. And I'm sober. And home. And realised just how much CR&P everyone talks when they're drunk. Who knew?! Apparently my boyfriend is a very lucky man (x3), I'm 'just like wow' and an 'absolute f&&king legend'. Aww thanks guys. Let's have a chat about this tomorrow when ur sober yeah? Bless. Was nice tho. I've really missed the social aspect of going out but that was fun x

Glad you had a good night.
Ps When you have a 2 year old in the house you tend to restrain yourself......otherwise they will make you pay for it in the morning when they get up at 5 and decide mummy will do as a jumping castle/wrestling partner......

Back