Can you all please wear RED on Friday!!!

My friends grandson is almost 2, and tomorrow he is going to go through a 8 hour operation on his brain, we have asked everyone of our friends to wear red tomorrow.

Because red is a healing colour, that gives out positive healing, so can you wear red and think of little Josh please....?

Thank you...

Will let you know how things go tomorrow evening.

I was just deciding what to wear tomorrow, I'll choose red now. :)

My thoughts are with you x

awe, best of luck, my thoughts are with you :)

I will wear something red tommorrow too :)

((((hugs))))

Keeping Josh in my thoughts and prayers and will wear a red top tomorrow that all goes well.:)

My heart goes out to Josh and all his family and friends.

Love Mini xxx

Thank you everyone, he wouldn't even allow them to weigh him today, so his Dad had to hold him while they were on the scales, minus his Dads weight, its really upsetting, they know the pro's and con's, i believe in healing prayers so i have sent loads of positive thoughts tonight, and i am going to wear red tomorrow, not a colour i wear a lot of, but tomorrow it shall be red!

Thank you everyone will be intouch tomorrow...

i am wearing my red top
hope all goes well
xxxxxx

I'm wearing a red dress, for Josh. I hope he will be okay. x

best wishes hun, I know what you are going through my daughter has had 2 brain ops so will deffo wear red ( when I get dressed).
xxx

Hi

I'll wear red today too. Hope everything goes well today. I'll be thinking of Josh and you all.

M
x

I've my red t-shirt on for you Josh and sending loads of prayers and have a candle burning brightly on my kitchen window.
:vibes::vibes::vibes:

fetch.dll

Get well Josh:hug99:

Love Mini xxx

Sending healing thoughts to Josh. Hope it all goes well. I hadn't seen this message but have got red pants on - good luck
xx

I only just saw this but luckily I'm now wearing my red fleece, thoughts and best wishes are with you all and little Josh. x

Sending lots of love and positive thoughts for today and wearing my red bandana:)

Lacey..xx :)

Back