Can you all please wear RED on Friday!!!

I've just read this thread for the 1st time and I've gone and changed into a red shirt!
XXXXX

Thank you everyone for wearing red, i have a bright red top on too, i know they waited all morning, and his operation was finally at 1pm, i know also that he is still in the theatre. So now just got to wait, nanna is my best friend, so i have been talking to her most of the day, shes in a dreadful mess, crying and really upset, so all the positive prayers are all really appreciated! xx

:( im wearing red pants, socks and top.
thoughts are with the family at this horrible time :(

hope things are ok.
keep us posted

x

I am in my red thinking on you and Josh. Hope all goes well. You are in my prayers!

I only just saw this!

Anyway thoughts are with the little man and hope he makes a swift and full recovery :)

M.

Hi

Was wondering how he was doing.

Hope he gets well quickly.

M
x

Aww, i really hope everything went ok with the op. I didn't know at the time but as it happens was wearing my all red uniform all day..let us know how he is.xx

I've only caught this thread now, I hope the little fella recovers fast and fully xx

Just had a text from his Nan, she said he is now in recovery, she'll text me later, keep all those prayers coming please, it was a 6 hour operation on such a little baba boo! xxx

Poor Josh!

I hope all is well.

Love Mini xxx

Here is a picture of Nana and Josh...

nanajosh.jpg

Isn't he absolutely adorable!!!

Ohhh bless him. Really brings a lump to your throat and makes me very thankful for the good health of my children!

Sending lots of love for good news in the morning,

Lacey..xx :)

Josh has the cutest happy smile!:D

It is very heart breaking to look at his big happy smile and to know what he has just gone through.:cry:

Love Mini xxx

Back