Can you believe it... ?!?!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bluepaws, 22 November 2007 Social URL.

1. Bluepaws

Bluepaws Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Thought I'd try and cach your attention hehe....

Well, don't know if any of you missed me or even remember me buuuuuuuuut... I'M BACK! lol.

Ready to start again after re-gaining 3 stones of my 4 and a half stone weight loss! I know.... the shame!!!

*tip for all the new starters.... starting again is always harder...try and stick with it the first time round*

Popped in to see my CDC today,feeling positive and have the support of my sis who's starting CD for the first time tomorrow also. Can't wait to start again now and am looking to lose 1 and a half stone by christmas (fingers crossed and going by my weightloss rate the first time round)

So hello again all and keep up the good work! xxxxxx :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

don't know you but hello anyway. Good that you are rearing to go again and you sound really upbeat.

4. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

Hello fellow welshy, i don't know you either but i have a feeling we'll get to know each other!
    It'll be fantastic to have your sister to join you, you can bounce off each other and hold a mini competition - always helps the competitive streak in people eh?

I'm Leah, this time around is a restart for me - i'm on day 9 SSing.
    I started in october and found i was allergic to the yeast content of the soups - so just shakes and tetras for me.

Good luck, i'll be watching you with eagle eyes. I'm known as a little bully around here who keeps people on track ;)

xxxxxxxxxx

5. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Welcome Bluepaws and good luck with your restart

6. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome back Bluepaws!!!

I am a habitual re-starter, but....have managed to get through this week so far!!! Now to get through the weekend!

Good luck with your journey...I am sure that you will do well!

Kerry-Ann

7. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Welcome back and good luck on your new journey!!

Georgie
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.