Can you Believe!!! Week 15!!!!

hey!

I can't believe I have been on LT so long, its amazing, its really flown by. I remember starting and reading how Pineapple, Tracy J, Lillie, Gaz etc had been on for weeks and thinking...My God, how have they stuck it!! Well look at me now in Week 15!! Anyway guys, another 2lbs off this week and Chemist wants me to refeed next week and joked they wanted to see a preplanned menu when I go next week. I am still overweight but the slimmest I have ever been since a child and feel wonderful, people keep looking at me with their mouths open when they see me. I hate to sound big headed cause I am a very modest person...but it feels fantastic!!!! Thanks for all your support again. I know I don't always get to reply to all your posts with being in work etc, but I try to read every day and help out where I can. Thanks again peeps!! xx

Just seen your post babe! You have done awesome! 2 pounds and you have 50 off! wow - thats my goal! I totally relate to what you are saying - you are one of the people who I looked at 8 weeks ago when i joined and thought wow!

I know you have enjoyed your LT journey and now it is coming to an end - I am sure that the next chapter of your life will be full of much excitement and opportunity. I hope you stay in touch as I am going to be hear from another 6 weeks or so!

Good luck babe - and thanks so much for all your support - you are a star* xox

well done ya sexy little thing. You have done fantastic you should be so proud of yourself xxxxxxxxxx

How exciting to be so close to your goal. You are allowed to shout your news from the rooftops. I intend to when I get there. You have done amazing :happy096:

well done, inspirational, espec as i have just started a week ago! and to get to target will take me about 15 weeks too.

well done on your 2lb this week, we appear to be at the same stage with our losses, i was going to refeed next week but now i'm beginning to wonder do i really trust myself.what are your thoughts on resuming food

Wow well done hunni.... you don't sound big headed and you should be screaming it off the roof tops ... you look amazing!!!!! Well done you
How do you feel about refeeding?

Cheers Nic!! Not too sure about refeeding to be honest:sigh: Will miss the crutch of LT, but I know i have to do it soon. However I may not refeed next week at all, might just do one extra week if I feel that my head is not in the right place IYKWIM?? Slendertone is going great, well the tummy one anyway, still find the arm one v painful and can't seem to increase intensity at all!!! Its freaky!! Thanks again for your comment babe xx

Just seen your post babe! You have done awesome! 2 pounds and you have 50 off! wow - thats my goal! I totally relate to what you are saying - you are one of the people who I looked at 8 weeks ago when i joined and thought wow!

I know you have enjoyed your LT journey and now it is coming to an end - I am sure that the next chapter of your life will be full of much excitement and opportunity. I hope you stay in touch as I am going to be hear from another 6 weeks or so!

Good luck babe - and thanks so much for all your support - you are a star* xox

Jeez thanks babe..no chance of me leaving yet, still need the support of you guys to keep on track!! Will def still be here when you reach goal... which I know will be v.v soon!! xx

Cheers Nic!! Not too sure about refeeding to be honest:sigh: Will miss the crutch of LT, but I know i have to do it soon. However I may not refeed next week at all, might just do one extra week if I feel that my head is not in the right place IYKWIM?? Slendertone is going great, well the tummy one anyway, still find the arm one v painful and can't seem to increase intensity at all!!! Its freaky!! Thanks again for your comment babe xx
Yeah, still can't imagine getting to the stage where i need to deploy self control!
If you feel you should do one more week i would go with it. Lots of people...even hard as nails gaz have come off too ealry mistakenly sp? only to have to get back into ketosis again...listen to your heart and do what is right for you!:D
Yeah, tummy and legs are ace...the arms is just PURE EVIL... hurts like nothing i have ever felt!!! up to 40 this morning ..but it hurt like feck!!! everyone is the same with it...must be the tender skin area... i keep trying different places, but nothing makes any difference... must just need to grin and bear it!:cry:

thats great well done x

Well done with your losses you deserve it, I can totally relate to what you saying regarding the amount of time being on LT when starting its all daunting, but people like yourself & others on this forum makes it easier with thier advice & experiences.

Once again well done.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost

Brilliant stuff hun, really well done! You must be so incredibly proud of yourself to have come so far and achieved so much! :)

Well done to you hun !!!! You're another inspiration to me because your starting weight is exactly the same as mine :)

wow week 15 an achievement in will power or what! Of course you can feel big headed you have improved yourself and should be proud of it

Wow, 15 weeks, that is amazing. You have come so far in such a short space of time.

I'm on week 13 so not too far behind you BUT I have a lot longer left. You have given me some good advice in the past and I really do appreciate it.

Well done hun.

x

Back