Can you do Exante for just a month?

Rattybabe

I have been a yo-yo dieter for the past 6 years, and I'm now at the heaviest I've ever been.

I normally do Weight Watchers, but I'm struggling with Pro-points, and really need a kick start.

Can you do Exante for just a month? I only have around 2 stone to lose, and was thinking about trying it for a month to shift the first stone a bit quicker.

.............I don't see any reason why you can't do exante for just one month. In fact I think it would be an excellent way to kick start your weight loss. Good luck xx

Thanks - I have just seen on the website that they feature someone who only did it for a month, so it seems to be OK.

I just don't seem to be able to get started, so this might be the push I need! :)

Would love to hear how it goes for you - sounds like a good way to kick start your downwards journey! Good luck :D

Thanks everyone - I have ordered a weeks worth to start (in case I can't take it!), and if I manage that, I will order another months worth.
Not starting until 7th Feb though, as I have some family gatherings before then!

I have been a yo-yo dieter for the past 6 years, and I'm now at the heaviest I've ever been.

I normally do Weight Watchers, but I'm struggling with Pro-points, and really need a kick start.

Can you do Exante for just a month? I only have around 2 stone to lose, and was thinking about trying it for a month to shift the first stone a bit quicker.
I’ve done only 4 days so far I have i months worth , I’m about 12.8 , I say about because I’m severely disabled and cannot get weighed so I’m going by how my size((hopefully) changes. I have to go dieted for 25 years and I’m at least 3 stone over weight. I used to be 12-14 in size with 34d I’m now 36g and my bums enormous likewise my stomach and thighs my clothes size is now 18 to 20
I hate myself. I’m determined to get to 9st 8lbs the majority on exalted. Hardest time will be no going out on dates etc as I love eating out ( which is why I’m so big)

Back