Can you do SS and SS+ on alternate days?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by emmak1, 4 June 2008 Social URL.

1. emmak1

emmak1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Is it bad to do split your week doing a few days of SS and the other days SS+ ?? Am I messing my body up if I do the diet this way?? and wwhat loses should I expect? thoughts pleaseeeeee
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

sorry noone has answered. I don't know the official answer but I do know my CDC told me today that I shouldn't try to mix 810 and SS as it is recommended we have continuity within each stage of the plan.

Hopefully a CDC on here will give reply and a reason.
  4. minilady

minilady Gold Member

cambridge diet
    To be honest I'm not sure what the official answer is on this:eek:

I have 2 ladies that both work a couple of nights a week, on these nights they have an ss+ small meal and the nights they don't work they ss. Both of them have stayed in ketosis and their losses each week average 3 - 4lbs.

5. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I like to mix it up a bit!:D
    Seriously though, my CDC is fine with me doing it if that's what I need to do to lose the weight. I would check that your CDC approves before you do it though as every CDC likes to work a bit differently so might like to at least know what you're up to.
  6. JaxieD

JaxieD Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie counting
    Just checked my CD booklet and it mentions about interspersing SS and SS+ (for 12 weeks b4 AAMW) I take from that that it is ok to mix the 2? Sorry if wrong:D
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.