Can you drink sparkling water?

dolphin10

Silver Member
Perhaps this question has been answered here many times.
I was in Sainsbury's earlier this morning, generally looking around the water aisle when sparkling water caught my eye. I bought 3 bottles for a £1. I thought that will brighten my day up a bit.
As I was uncertain whether we were allowed sparkling water I decided to ring the Head Office, I was informed, "you can drink as much as you want". Life is not going to be that bad after all as from today.
Drinking + 2 litres of water is not joke when you are going to be on this diet for months.:D

Heya Dolphin,

Day 3 for me here (although not my 1st time on LT).... I am away the whole weekend and have bought my 2l of sparkling water as my treat! Looking forward to it tonight and hopefully I wont miss my vino!

:D
Heya Dolphin,

Day 3 for me here (although not my 1st time on LT).... I am away the whole weekend and have bought my 2l of sparkling water as my treat! Looking forward to it tonight and hopefully I wont miss my vino!
-----------------------------------
I hope this will be my first and last time on LT! lol
Enjoy the weekend, please ensure that it is unflavoured sparkling water:D

Yup its lovely Ballygowan sparkling........clear, pure and unadulterated..................... unlike me!!!

yeah you can drink sparkling water and it also helps fill you up more :D xx

I too have sparkling water as a nice treat :)

Amazing how the little things make such a difference

I too have sparkling water as a nice treat :)

Amazing how the little things make such a difference

-----------------------------------

We are used to such a variety in food, now that we are restricted to shakes/soups, anything slightly different is appreciated.:D

Yep sparkling fine I myself bought 8 litres of stuff today! My 1st day & ravenous.. Will this go?!! Xx

I drink soda water. its good if you have to go out and everyone else is drinking. Large glass of soda water with ice and no hangover in the morning .. bliss

Yep sparkling fine I myself bought 8 litres of stuff today! My 1st day & ravenous.. Will this go?!! Xx

Yes Sooz.. It will go as soon as ketosis kicks in, usually around day 3 or 4... Good luck

Back