can you eat to much of the healthy stuff and gain

caroline1985

]hiya im new to slimming world so welcome to you all,
here is my question,
Can you eat to much of fruit and vegetables? (s ss foods)

im doing ee days and feel like im eating so much fruit and vegetables im loving it though. never thought i would. but fruit contains lots of sugars and veg carbs. im eating 3 differnt vegs or fruits every meal. so this is why i thought i would ask please help.

If you're only eating because you're hungry and stopping when you're satisfied theres no problem. Vegetables contain hardly anything and fruit still contains very little in comparison to free foods ie meat, carbs, pulses etc.

I wonder about this sometimes, especially with 'high sugar' fruits such as bananas and grapes. I've read that it can make a difference, but I've also heard that it makes no difference. I guess it's trial and error, at least for me.

All is good as long as you are not eating for the sake of it.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

There are some fruits like bananas and grapes that you should go for last as they slow your loss, but in general if you fill up on superfree and superspeed then you will lose well so carry on.

If you are doing extra easy try and make it 1/3 superfree and 2/3 free to stop you snacking later on though as superfree will not fill you up for as long.

If you are truly hungry, then by all means eat them.

If you're eating them for the sake of eating them, then that could be a problem.

The main thing to remember, as mentioned, is to eat when you are hungry and stop once you are full.

Back