Attack can you eat too much?

ladymae

Hello! New to the forum and new to dukan! Started my first day of the attack phase today, so far so good! However I was just wondering if it was possible to eat too much of the allowed foods? I know there are suggested meal plans, but I feel like I have eaten more than is suggested!

No not really, when it comes to meat and fish etc then definitely eat as much as you want until you are full.

Dairy can stall people, but everyone is different. Dont over do yogurts, especially if you are eating any Muller products, remember they have to contain low-no fat and no added sugar.

Maybe start up a diary or post your daily menus in the relevant section, im sure someone will point out any mistakes etc!

Good luck on your journey! Xx

Mae, welcome to answer your question protein is unlimited and dairy is unlimited on attack. Good luck, and make sure you have plenty of protein ready to eat when your hungry, be pre pared is the best advice xx

Once you get on those scales and see the weight go down you'll realise too much was ok LOL. There are days I feel as though I've scoffed silly and i still lose, then other days i don't eat as much and put on....it all comes down to what your body is doing that day too.

Mae, great start x

Drink plenty of water and once your into ketosis properly it passes, so does the hungry.....

Its difficult, but it does pass and you will soon realise time is passing.

The idea of carbs now makes me feel yuk.

Back