1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Can you freeze Muller lights?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Immis, 15 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Immis

Immis Member

I have bad cravings for Ice Cream at the minute, can you put mullerlights in the freezer?
    Or is Skinny Cow the best alternative and syn it?

Thanks in advance everyone x x x :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. chunky-monkey77

chunky-monkey77 Seriously !!!!!

yes you can freeze mullers . they are lovely and last longer and because they are free i would often put 2 into a tub and freeze if i am going to the cinema xx

cloudy6 likes this.
  4. Immis

Immis Member

Thanks very much!! I shall put one in now :)

5. biggysmalls

biggysmalls Too big to fail

GREAT cinema idea! thanks Mrs c for the tip! xx

6. chunky-monkey77

chunky-monkey77 Seriously !!!!!

no prob , only dont do what i did the first time . i put it in over night and ended up having to put in micro to defrost lol now i put in for 3-4 hrs and its just right . enjoy xxx

7. scouzer

scouzer Want to do it this time!!

I always put my mullers in the freezer, they taste sooo much better when they're have frozen/half melting. Now that you've mentioned it, I think I'll have one now!! LOL.

Scouzer. X

8. SJx

SJx Member

Brill! Love ice cream so will try this!

9. MissShiraz

MissShiraz Well-Known Member

Ooooh never thought of this! I will be doing this for sure!

10. DisneyMumma

DisneyMumma Well-Known Member

I stupidly put one in the freezer the other day and then wondered what the big thing was with freezing these as it was just a big block of ice!

Guess I left it in too long then :D

11. *Cherry On Top*

*Cherry On Top* Well-Known Member

onken fat free strawberry yogurt is free ad its really thick anf fruity, much better than mullerlight, i bet it would make gorgeous ice cream..im going to give it a try!

cloudy6 likes this.
  12. mhairib

mhairib Well-Known Member

you're getting me hungry - def need to try this!

13. *EB*

*EB* Well-Known Member

wow - does it taste like Ben and Jerrys frozen yog?

yummmmmmmmmmmmm! :D

14. Smokes

Smokes Well-Known Member

Wow this sounds good! Might have to try freezing a muller light!!

15. Loll1603

Loll1603 Well-Known Member

I have done this, but if you just put a muller in it turns pretty hard and icy....but if you want it to be an icecream consistency, you have to put it in the freezer and try to stir it every 30 mins or so (if you have the time obv!).

If you do this, it breaks the hard ice crystals up and makes it much more soft and easier to eat, just like icecream woo woo!!! xx

cloudy6 likes this.
  16. Cherry Blossom

Cherry Blossom In it for the long haul!

Wow... what a fabulous idea. Never thought of this. I wonder how many different ways you could eat a muller yogurt? lol

17. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

I think this is a great idea, but I wonder how long it will be before we have a SW statement saying that if you freeze Muller lite yoghurts you are changing the consistency on the yoghurt and therefor you have to syns it?? Lol!!!
    Well....it works on the pasta crisps and the cous cous cake doesnt it??? Lol!!!

18. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

You are so right MrsV - but they are so nice.....

19. andilou

andilou Well-Known Member

I was just going to ask this question! I can't stand yoghurt of any kind (its the consistency of it and the aftertaste). When they're frozen, do they still taste 'yoghurty'??

20. Purple_Star

Purple_Star Well-Known Member

What a brilliant idea!!! Must try it, thanks!

21. Starlight

Starlight Well-Known Member

Just keep an eye on how long their in for mine froze absolutely solid and were awful lol