Can you freeze Muller lights?

Immis

I have bad cravings for Ice Cream at the minute, can you put mullerlights in the freezer?
Or is Skinny Cow the best alternative and syn it?

Thanks in advance everyone x x x :)

yes you can freeze mullers . they are lovely and last longer and because they are free i would often put 2 into a tub and freeze if i am going to the cinema xx

GREAT cinema idea! thanks Mrs c for the tip! xx

no prob , only dont do what i did the first time . i put it in over night and ended up having to put in micro to defrost lol now i put in for 3-4 hrs and its just right . enjoy xxx

I always put my mullers in the freezer, they taste sooo much better when they're have frozen/half melting. Now that you've mentioned it, I think I'll have one now!! LOL.

Scouzer. X

Ooooh never thought of this! I will be doing this for sure!

I stupidly put one in the freezer the other day and then wondered what the big thing was with freezing these as it was just a big block of ice!

Guess I left it in too long then :D

onken fat free strawberry yogurt is free ad its really thick anf fruity, much better than mullerlight, i bet it would make gorgeous ice cream..im going to give it a try!

you're getting me hungry - def need to try this!

I have done this, but if you just put a muller in it turns pretty hard and icy....but if you want it to be an icecream consistency, you have to put it in the freezer and try to stir it every 30 mins or so (if you have the time obv!).

If you do this, it breaks the hard ice crystals up and makes it much more soft and easier to eat, just like icecream woo woo!!! xx

Wow... what a fabulous idea. Never thought of this. I wonder how many different ways you could eat a muller yogurt? lol

I think this is a great idea, but I wonder how long it will be before we have a SW statement saying that if you freeze Muller lite yoghurts you are changing the consistency on the yoghurt and therefor you have to syns it?? Lol!!!
Well....it works on the pasta crisps and the cous cous cake doesnt it??? Lol!!!

I was just going to ask this question! I can't stand yoghurt of any kind (its the consistency of it and the aftertaste). When they're frozen, do they still taste 'yoghurty'??

Back