Can you freeze salad??

welly91 said:
Food flask in sainsbury at the moment, was 8 or 9 pounds!!! Bargin i think! :) x

I have a Sainsburys one, it's ok but doesn't keep food as hot as I'd like, nut it is microwavable!

The thermos one I got the other week is so good that when i opened it at 1pm yesterday to eat my lunch it was still too hot to eat! It had been in there since 6.30am

See Shirleen - my flasks better than yours. Nah-nah-na-nah-nah :p

I have a Sainsburys one, it's ok but doesn't keep food as hot as I'd like, nut it is microwavable!

Seems a bit daft to have one of those and to microwave the contents still doesnt it....iv told my OH that I want one for xmas lol x

kingleds said:
The thermos one I got the other week is so good that when i opened it at 1pm yesterday to eat my lunch it was still too hot to eat! It had been in there since 6.30am

See Shirleen - my flasks better than yours. Nah-nah-na-nah-nah :p

It's only because it's warmer in your bit of Hampshire lol!
Everything is just geography!

Well apart from all the other 'ology's

Tinnedtomato said:
Seems a bit daft to have one of those and to microwave the contents still doesnt it....iv told my OH that I want one for xmas lol x

I'm wondering if it's because it's at least five years old?

Tinnedtomato said:
I luv that film!!

Shirleen!! Iv just made a soup and if I dont say so myself...its bloomin gorgeous!! Very green...but gorgeous!! :D Im quite impressed lol xx

Well done that woman! I love it too!

Back