1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Can you go to class and do shift work?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Fatty_no_more, 12 December 2008 Social URL.

1. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Slimming world
    How does this work as i want to go to class but i work shift work and prob sometimes wont be able to go for two weeks?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LoChan1984

LoChan1984 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    I think you need to speak to the consultant first - they used to allow it at my group when I went a couple of years ago but obviously you'd need to let them know your work pattern in advance and whatnot.

Best ringing before going in to join maybe? I think there is usually a contact number for the consultant if you do a groups near you search on the SW website :)
  4. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    One of my friends is a shift worker and as long as the consultant knew this, she was fine with it and didnt charge him back fees. Its better to explain it to the consultant who can then give you the support that you need in another way.
  5. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Slim and Save
    yes someone i know go's every other week and the leader is fine with it...x
  6. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

slimming world
    When you join the is a box in the top right hand corner that says "shift worker"... just tick the box when you fill it in and it should be fine. xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.