Can you have a look at what i've eaten the past week

Fat&FedUp

and tell me if i'm doing something wrong?

Here goes:

THURSDAY

Fat free yoghurt, diet coke, 1% mug shot, Home made quorn sheperds pie

B choice - 2 ww wm bread, 2 alpen light

A choice - 3 babybel light

Syns - 1 oxo cube = 1syn

FRIDAY

Fat free yoghurt, half a melon, 1 banana, diet coke, water, home made quorn sheperds pie, another half a melon

A choice - 3 babybel lights

B choice - 2 ww wm bread,
400g tin heinz spring veg soup

Syns - 1 oxo cube = 1 syn, Highlights hot choc = 2 syns, creme caramel = 1.5 syns, walkers french fries = 4.5 syns

SATURAY

Beans, 2 quorn bangers, onions, mushrooms, sw free chips, water, diet coke, tea.

A choice - 25g cheddar, 250mls ss milk
b choice - 2 ww wm bread

Syns - 2 m&s salads = 4 syns, low fat mousse = 2 syns, Highlights hot choc = 2 syns, 5 rich tea fingers = 5 syns

Sunday

Banana, diet coke, 1% mug shot, tea, lf cottage cheese, 1 tomato, dry roasted potato's, peas and green beans, diet coke, water.

A choice - 250ml ss milk

B choice - 2 weetabix, 4 ryvita

Syns

28g chicken = 2.5 syns, 3 RTfingers = 3 syns, walkers french fries = 4.5 syns.

Thats from weigh in last wednesday to Sunday night.

Thanks!!

Hi Fat and Fed up!

I might be wrong but....

1. Are you sure the 400g Heinz soup is a definite B choice?
2. Is the fat free yoghurt deffo free too - I've found not all yoghurts are.
3. Is the quorn shepherd's pie deffo free too?

Apart from that. Looks pretty good - except I agree with Louise24 - a bit more fruit would be good!

A

just checked heinz spring veg soup is on the grab & go def hb
def need more fruit, chop an apple and cover with lf cottage cheese-lovely.Try to eat more free foods, you don't seem to be eating enough

Hi Fat and Fed up!

I might be wrong but....

1. Are you sure the 400g Heinz soup is a definite B choice?
2. Is the fat free yoghurt deffo free too - I've found not all yoghurts are.
3. Is the quorn shepherd's pie deffo free too?

Apart from that. Looks pretty good - except I agree with Louise24 - a bit more fruit would be good!

A

Hiya!

Yes the soup is definately a B choice, the fat free yoghurt is Mullerlight - usually toffee, and the quorn shepherds pie is definately free (apart from 1 oxo cube) because i make it myself from scratch.

Will try to eat more fruit and more veg too.

Thanks!

It´s not that complicated really. It´s all about how much calories you eat and how much calories your body burn.
So when you loose 0.5 kg than you have burned a bit more calories than you ate that week.
Eat less, reach a higher activity level and drink water. That will do it:)
I know.... it´s easier saying than doing..
I use the calculator in my signatur. It´s really helpful. There you can also check your food and what it contains.

HI

I myself did sw before and it looks like to me that maybe you are not eating enough syns 10 a day would be good as the syns make up an important part of the diet, however I stuck to it well and didnt lose alot the diet didnt work well for me on the otherhand my mate did really well on it

Terri

Back