Can you have just 3 a day + multivitamin?

rubberduck

2nd Day on S&S and loving it. It's all so tasty and much better than I expected. I'm eating much more on this during the day then I was normally - I was a binge on the evening type of girl ! Which clearly didn't do me any favours!

So my question is... can I have just 3 things (shake in the morning, bar/meal/soup for lunch and meal on the evening) and a multivitamin and not bother with the extra chicken etc? I really don't feel hungry enough for it and I feel like I'm eating way healthier with what I'm getting than I ever was! I was living on takeaway crap and chocolate (hence my epic weight)...

amy xxx

2nd Day on S&S and loving it. It's all so tasty and much better than I expected. I'm eating much more on this during the day then I was normally - I was a binge on the evening type of girl ! Which clearly didn't do me any favours!

So my question is... can I have just 3 things (shake in the morning, bar/meal/soup for lunch and meal on the evening) and a multivitamin and not bother with the extra chicken etc? I really don't feel hungry enough for it and I feel like I'm eating way healthier with what I'm getting than I ever was! I was living on takeaway crap and chocolate (hence my epic weight)...

amy xxx

No chick, it needs to be either 4 packs or 3 and protein to make sure you get the correct balance of nutrients etc! you don't feel hungry when it in ketosis anyway, so it's best to think of it like medication-1 pack to be taken 4 times a day! you run the risk of making yourself ill if you only have 3 :(
HTH x

Agreed! You want to keep healthy and once you know you are getting 100% vits and mins....the little devil on your shoulder cant ever use that one against you if you have a weak moment!!!!

Thanks ! Just wanted to check so will behave :) xxx

Just to let you know why it's important - you need enough protein to keep your body going otherwise your body can use your own muscles to get the protein - leaving you with muscle wastage. It's not worth it - just add a couple of boiled eggs a day if you want something simple!

Is that whole eggs or just the white? Woo I'm such a newbie at this! Sorry for asking stupid questions lol xx

Thank you jo! I had tuna today :) x

Back