Can you loose weight painting?

Been decorating the bathroom today. Got fed up of the dark chocolate brown (too tempting!)

Tehee.

What I want to know is can you loose weight doing some mundane tasks?

Yep. Decorating would be moderate activity. Wont burn a great amount but will burn more than sitting on the posterior watching the TV.

To make much effect you would have to keep doing it though, so any more rooms that need painting? Neighbours houses?:D

Been decorating the bathroom today. Got fed up of the dark chocolate brown (too tempting!) and so have gone for bright letterbox red...Been sat on the floor of the bathroom for what feels like ages. Have red fingernails now too. What I want to know is can you loose weight doing some mundane tasks?

In my case it does as it stops me eating, as paint and food really don't mix :yuk:

In my case it does as it stops me eating, as paint and food really don't mix :yuk:

Nah. Yummy stuff. Besides, for healthy eating they suggest that you make a rainbow on a plate and eat your colours. And though they suggest you use veg and fruit to do this, I can see paint being a very easy substitute and probably cheaper :cool: ;)

I'd take a wild guess that wallpapering will be the same?! I have promised my brother I would wallpaper his room at the weekend.

Well, the good news is that I've just about finished the painting. The letterbox red looks much brighter and happier than the chocolate brown. The bad news is that I now have to clean the bathroom from top to toe and get rid of that new paint smell that I hate. I guess the cleaning (which I also hate) will help loose some lbs or am I just dreaming?!

go onto foodfocus.co.uk and register (it's free! and no emails!) they have a whole list of different activities and housework and diy are in there im sure. It tells you based on your weight and activity levels etc how many calories roughly you should be burning by doing these things.

K :)

Back