Can you order shakes online?

looby1003

Hi, Im wanting to start the diet (yet again!) just wondering if its possible to order shakes/soups online? I've got some shakes left over so Ive started on those yesterday but I can't seem to get hold of the consultant. As Im only wanting to do sole source for a couple of weeks, I was wondering if i can order online to save messing around trying to find another consultant.
Thanks in advance :)

Good question. I am looking forward to hearing weather you can, as i'd like to order too, rather than have a CDC.

nope, im afraid not.
for the same reason it was banned from ebay selling. the consultants are there to ensure u are doing the right plan, to monitor ur weight losses and ur general health and to advice u if they have any concerns.
because it is a vlcd u can understand where it could be open to abuse if it was readily available online (ie: people with severe eating disorders abusing the diet).
I would get in touch with the cambridge helpline as they often have details of consultants u wont find on the site lists.

Oh well, nevermind. Better try and find another consultant as I still haven't heard from my original one. Thanks for your reply anyway :)

I think Exante is the only VLCD that can be done online :)

Last edited:
I think boots have a new VLCD - you can probably order those foodpacks online??

There are other VLCD available online, off the top of my head, another one I have done in the past is called New You

Just had a peek at this diet online (as i've not heard of it before) The bars look bloody gorgeous! Much better range than Cambridge :(

Back