Can you please check my menu, I am doing extra easy

slimandhappy

Breakfast Swiss Bircher which is porridge soaked overnight in water and fat free yogurt, I then added half a small banana, grated apple, and strawberries
2 scan brans - pointed one 0.5 points

Lunch Pasta, Tinned tomatoes and tuna in brine
Fat free natural yogurt and 2 plums

Dinner
Something light like frittata (sorry about spelling) 2 eggs, red and green pepper, mushrooms
Fruit if needed.
Thank you

Looks okay to me, are you having some veg or salad with the fritatta?

I like the sound of the Swiss Bircher.

Yes, forgot to add veg, after I sent the post, I realised, undecided, might go shopping later to see what I fancy veg wise.
Swiss Bircher is lovely. Let me know what you think when you try it.

Swish Birchers is even nicer with cinnamon in! ;) Flavoured muller yog, and some frozen berries, in the fridge over night. It goes a nice pink colour.

The only thing I'd say is you've not got many syns in there. Best to stay within the 5-15 range and have something to cut back on later down the line...

I am trying not to use many of my sins, because I only have another few pounds to get to goal. I thought maybe it would kick start my weight loss again.

How sensible of you to tackle your weight when you have only (to a lot of us,) a few pounds to lose! (tho it probably seems alot to you) If you do this now then you will save yourself years of continual struggle, good luck. I wish I'd done it at the same stage.

How sensible of you to tackle your weight when you have only (to a lot of us,) a few pounds to lose! (tho it probably seems alot to you) If you do this now then you will save yourself years of continual struggle, good luck. I wish I'd done it at the same stage.
Have I seen you on the ww board. I seem to remember your user name. I was slimandhappy on that as well. I am struggling, I tend to me losing and gaining the same pound or 2, and I think the last 7lb is the hardest. I am really enjoying the extra easy plan.

I too am trying to lose those last few pounds - have you tried exercising? Increasing your activity level should help in combination with the EE plan.

Back