Can you remember what you weighed at 18 years old?

Yeah when she said to aim for 7 stone 4 I was slightly shocked to say the least!

7 stone 10 is where I am aiming and I can't wait to get there and work up maintenance plans and get on with my life!

Lol!

at 18 i was about the same weight i started cd on 14 stone

Yep...all too well , I weighed 8st 5 and was 5'5 (still same height and now just under 14st :( )

i was pregnant......at 18, first weighin at 6 weeks preggers....... 62.5kg........at my heaviest I was 132.kg......so twice as much! nearly age twice as much toooo lol.

I was under 8stone and wore size 8 clothes!!! Maintained that till I was 23 when I had my first daughter - who is 35 today!!!

Picture of me when I was 18 sitting on my cousin's knee at my Nan's 80th birthday tea attached !

you look lovely in that pic hun xx

9st 7 and 5"5 and i will be again at xmas this year if i am a good girl ,top weight 18st 5 1/9/07

I weighed 10st 4lbs ish at 17 1/2 as I vividly remember getting weighed on a boots machine and thinking 65kg was ridiculously heavy :eek: :confused: as I had been in the 9's and thought I still was.
I then went to Uni saw my weight rocket. I didn't own home scales back then so it was 13st and post baby when I next got weighed then 14st 8lbs a couple of years later. The shock of 18st 10lbs came at my weigh in for my third pregnancy :cry:
I now am going to try and weigh every day even if I know its been a 'bad' day. That way I can tackle any problems straight away:whip:

I was 10st 4lbs and a size 12... i'm 5'8" and I thought I looked fat.. I feel sad thinking about that now, youth is wasted on the young lol

7stone 7lb. 5ft 2in.

Infact I still weighed that 2 years ago. It all went terribly wrong after 2 almost consecutive pregnancies.

I'm 5' 5" and when I turned 18 I was 10 stone and felt fat (!?) but since then (it was 18 years ago!!!) have varied from 7 st 11 (and borderline anorexia) to 14st 4.

Now back to 10 stone again - but this time happy with it! And finally think I've nailed the head issues.

Carol x

Can't remember age 18, but at age 21 i know i was 8st 10lbs. 5ft 4 inches.

Sadly, it's easy for me to remember....

2 years old at 2 stone
3 years old at 3 stone
4 years blah blah blah

17 years old at 17 stone
18 years old at 18 stone.... SADLY!

31 years old and 22st 13lbs! LOL Thank god for small mercies!

Sadly, it's easy for me to remember....

2 years old at 2 stone
3 years old at 3 stone
4 years blah blah blah

17 years old at 17 stone
18 years old at 18 stone.... SADLY!

31 years old and 22st 13lbs! LOL Thank god for small mercies!

I thought I was the only one who had that kind of pattern. I remember being 3 stone at 3 years of age and thinking I would automatically go up to 4 on my Birthday!.

18 years old...I would have been about 13 stone and a size 16, feeling very fat (I wasnt) and still having a lot of puppy fat on my face

Like a few of you, I pretty much weighed my age until I reached 22 and was only 21stone (hahahah, 'only' !!!) I know what I meant :p

I think that when I was younger, at times I weighed more than my age, but I grew both up and out much faster than any of my friends. I know that when I was 8/9 years old, due to my height and weight I was wearing shirts intended for boys ages 11 to 13 :eek:

but then at 10 years old I was also almost a 10 in a shoe, so I don't think I was massivly overweight, just grew up VERY fast :p and by age 14/15 my feet had grown as big as they are today (size 13! buying shoes is a nightmare!) and I was almost the 6foot I am now too

Back