Can you still do the 'old' points system?

Monster Muncher

Chubby Man
Ok, someone at work was walking about that WW had changed their whole scoring system.

I don't go to meetings and do it myself from a WW calculator and a paper book.

I guess my question is, is it wise to change to the pro points? Or is it possible to carry on doign the old style WW?

Will the new one be supported with online calculators which made it very easy at work? And will sites such as the fabulous UK Lady Luck's become redundant, or will it change to PP?

Any advice greatly appreciated as I'm very confused!

Thanks.

I don't know about the other things, but yeah it would be still possible to follow the old plan i guess.....but the new one is soooo much better, there as fab some fab losses from it too....at my meeting a helper told me she hardly evers loses and she had 3lb then 2lb and ive had a sneak at the scales and they are looking good....so hope they stay good :)

Yes, it is still possible to stay with discover, if you look in the sub forums you will find some of us still there on the Weightwatchers Discover forum (There are still discover points & recipe forums too)

For me, I am at goal and happy to stay with what has worked. Others prefer the familiar way they are used to, if it ain't broke don't fix it.

There's no rush, maybe just keep an eye on the forums to see how it all works and then change if and when you are ready.

Hi LDT. I only started around a week ago and am doing the original points system and have lost 4 pounds already. I did it a few years ago briefly and had a good loss every week so I'm sticking to it ! It's whichever works best for you I suppose. You could do a week with the pro points see if you lose anything?

Cool, TBH, I think i will purchase the Pro Points stuff from ebay. Sounds good.

Are their online resources we could use aswell, for example, an online calculator?

Back