Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Candyblues countdown to 30!

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by candyblue, 27 July 2008 Social URL.

1. candyblue

candyblue Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi everyone I am 29 , 5ft 4 and weigh over 19 stone:eek: I have been on and off diets like a blimin yo yo for the last 6 years (since I have been with my boyf)

Before we got together I had got myself down to 11 stone (which is good for me, a size 12) by doing slimming world, since then have been happy and have piled on so much weight I could almost cry!

Anyway it all came to a head on my hols this year where I felt so depressed and said my diet starts when we get home and I am going to lose 4 stone, before my next birthday, my 30th. My boyfriend said well if you do that I will buy you a nice big diamond ring - omg! I have been waiting for this for six years:)

So the challenge is on, we have also booked a holiday for my 30th as well and I want to look much better in the photos than this year!

So I have gone back to SW after losing 4.5 pounds since getting home and I am eagerly awaiting my first weigh in on Wednesday (not to eager mind as I had a couple of boozy days that were prebooked this week)

So I have decided to keep a diary to help keep me motivated, so please feel free to post comments and advice on here

Candy x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. candyblue

candyblue Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Well tomorrow is weigh in and I really dont know how I am going to do, I had a lot of Pimms and food out of my control at the weekend, as we went horse racing with work, it had been booked for ages!
    I just hope I can have a little loss, fingers crossed

4. candyblue

candyblue Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Well I cant believe it I lost another 2.5 pounds this week, thats my first half a stone yippee!

5. alibalibee

alibalibee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(33.89%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Yay! Well done Candy :)
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.