Candyblues countdown to 30!

candyblue

Hi everyone I am 29 , 5ft 4 and weigh over 19 stone:eek: I have been on and off diets like a blimin yo yo for the last 6 years (since I have been with my boyf)

Before we got together I had got myself down to 11 stone (which is good for me, a size 12) by doing slimming world, since then have been happy and have piled on so much weight I could almost cry!

Anyway it all came to a head on my hols this year where I felt so depressed and said my diet starts when we get home and I am going to lose 4 stone, before my next birthday, my 30th. My boyfriend said well if you do that I will buy you a nice big diamond ring - omg! I have been waiting for this for six years:)

So the challenge is on, we have also booked a holiday for my 30th as well and I want to look much better in the photos than this year!

So I have gone back to SW after losing 4.5 pounds since getting home and I am eagerly awaiting my first weigh in on Wednesday (not to eager mind as I had a couple of boozy days that were prebooked this week)

So I have decided to keep a diary to help keep me motivated, so please feel free to post comments and advice on here

Candy x

Well tomorrow is weigh in and I really dont know how I am going to do, I had a lot of Pimms and food out of my control at the weekend, as we went horse racing with work, it had been booked for ages!
I just hope I can have a little loss, fingers crossed

Well I cant believe it I lost another 2.5 pounds this week, thats my first half a stone yippee!

Back