Cannot get my head around Original/Green!

Harry'sMom07

Silver Member
Hello :wave_cry: I've been doing SW for 3 weeks this Wednesday - it's the first time I've done it.

I've been doing EE as I just can't get my head around original/green days! However, I'm worried that my wonderful loss of 8.5lbs over 2 weeks will slow right down if I keep doing EE.

Does anyone have an idiot's explanation for original/green days? Or is it basically that whereas (for example) on EE I can have unlimited meat with my pasta, on a green day I can still have it, but there's a set amount and it's a healthy extra?

Am confoooosed!!:cry::sigh:

If you like EE (and it obviously works for you) stick with it! I have done it since it came out and it works just as well as red/green if you do it properly

No point in confusing yourself unnecessarily

xxxx

in essence on a red day it's unlimited lean meat with 2 x HEB of pasta, potatoes etc and on green it's a reverse unlimted pasta, rice, spuds with with 2 x HEB of meat...ish!

in essence on a red day it's unlimited lean meat with 2 x HEB of pasta, potatoes etc and on green it's a reverse unlimted pasta, rice, spuds with with 2 x HEB of meat...ish!

Thank you Abbysmum! I think I've got it, it just seems restrictive compared to EE!

I do like EE and it fits in with my DH and DS so well, I'm just worried I'll stop losing...

You do get to have 2 HEBs and 2 HEAs on the other plans though so it depends whether you prefer to have more meat or more bread/cereal/milk/cheese etc. But I agree, if it ain't broken why mess with it!

I aint gonna mess with it - yet! Just want to know what I'm doing for if and when the time comes - or if I just fancy a change!

Back