Cannot recommend Cambridge enough!!

mummyof3

Well I went for the weekly weigh in last night and lost 10 and a half pounds!!:)

That takes my total loss to 39 and three quarter pounds in 8 weeks a 44.5cm off my body. :D

I went out last night to a school event that I was co-hosting and at least 20 people told me how fantastic I looked ''like a new woman''. I haven't felt this level of confidence for years, I wore a skirt (!), heels and had a St. Tropez tan on.

I can't recommend this diet enough, if you're struggling with other diets, don't give up because this may well be the one for you! I have been dieting for the past 18 years, have done so many in that time, but never with results like this!

I just hope this confidence keeps me going and I reach my final goal of being in a healthy BMI range, looking good in a size 12/14 and feeling fabulous about myself.

If I can do it anyone can!!

That's lovely and very inspiring. Bet you looked fab - I think a tan always helps and makes me feel good!

Well done x

That is brilliant!! Am loving all the positive posts on here! This diet IS amazing, I am halfway through week three and it just feels like habit now - the cravings have gone and I know I am going to succeed! X

Its wonderful to see posts like this!!!! :)
You should be really proud of yourself!
xxx

10 and a half pounds?! Oh my GOD!! Well done! xxx

Back