Cannot stick to CD on my periods

lii

guys l neeed help I stay on the diet well for 3.5 weeks but once I start my periods all goes through the window and l break for a week as I hve serious cravings
then I have to start again which is not a nice experience at ol! any suggestions

choc choc

funny enuf l dnt like sweet things lm more a savoury person but whn lm on l want chocs or rather any sweet thing. l get to a stage whereby l get so obsessed about the sweet stuff tht l cnt think

god me too, on my 5th week currently and actually on totm today and i have cravings but i find they go if you dont give into them, you've said yourself how hard it is to get back into, so just try not to! honestly i usually overeat so much during my periods but since iv started this diet i just havnt, and found my cramps have been alot better! xx

and also if ur craving sweet stuff try having a bar?? i find them so tasty i dont want anything else xx

Have you had any of the bars yet? If not I would recommend keeping some of them in your fridge for when the sweet tooth attacks. Just don't go nuts with them any more than one a day and the majority of people get a bit...how do I put this...windy!:D
If you know that the sweet craving will last all day then cut the bar into little pieces and keep them in your fridge so you can take little bits here and there just to keep it at bay.
Hope this helps.

Have one of the bars or try the mousse they are both really sweet. You could try some Coke Zero but it isn't allowed and some people find it knocks them out of ketosis but others are fine. If it's that or chocolate I'd give it a go first. I think once you get through this one you will be fine. I could eat chocolate for Scotland before starting this but I am really going off it now.

Back