Can't believe I am saying DAY 7!!!!! :D

truffleshuffle

:D Morning everyone!!

Day 7 - Wow!!

Although I dont get weighed until tomorrow, I am soooo excited to be on day 7!! And sooooo proud of myself!!

I jumped on my scales again this morning and all together (according to my scales which I know will probably be out compared to my CDC) it is saying I have lost 13.6lbs!!!!!! OMG!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I am not getting overly excited as I know there will probably be a few pounds difference!! But still!!!!

Snowed again here last night, but I have not had any notification of school closures so DH is reluctantly getting dressed for school bless her!! She is a home girl like her mum - we love nothing more than PJ days!! :D

I am getting my new washing machine delivered today too so thats my excuse for not going anywhere!! :D I am excited about that coming too as ours is years old, so excited infact that when it has been plumbed in I might take the laptop in the kitchen and watch it on its first cycle LOL!!! :rotflmao:

Anyway best move my butt and make packed lunch for dd!!

Have a fab day!!

xx

Morning truffle .. haha your a girl after my own heart lol ... Our old washer packed up this time last year he was 14 yrs old bless him ... finally conked on my ! ..
So off we went and bought a brand spanking new one
(never had new) Came home plumbed him in and me and my OH sat and watched him do a whole wash! we both couldnt believe how quiet there ment to be :giggle: ..

Im getting weighed today Day 8 .. and am excited :) have had a peek at home ;) so if the CDC's scales are just as good ill be over the moon :)
have a great day xx

Morning truffle .. haha your a girl after my own heart lol ... Our old washer packed up this time last year he was 14 yrs old bless him ... finally conked on my ! ..
So off we went and bought a brand spanking new one
(never had new) Came home plumbed him in and me and my OH sat and watched him do a whole wash! we both couldnt believe how quiet there ment to be :giggle: ..

Im getting weighed today Day 8 .. and am excited :) have had a peek at home ;) so if the CDC's scales are just as good ill be over the moon :)
have a great day xx

Haha Im glad its not just me thats borderline mental!!!! :D

oooooo log on and let me know how your WI goes!! I cant wait to hear!!

have a fab day too hun xxxx

Ooooooo good luck louisa!!! Im so excited waiting for everyone's losses!!! x x

ty numnums u 2 hun xx

Hi Ladies -- Truffles I hope your WI is as great as it sounds it will be. I WI tomorrow, but I know that my losses will not be as substantial as yours. But, it's all good. Was going to go the gym this morning, got as far as starting to warm up the car, but it is so cold and I thought -- how stupid drive to work out. I can use the stuff I have here and work out at home. Let's see if I do. (I do not have a membership -- so, I am not "wasting money" by not going.)

MM

Awwww ty Minnie, I WI tomorrow too!!

I have a lot more weight to lose than you do so thats probably why I may lose more!

Watch this, I will get weighed tomorrow and it will be 3lb off hhahahaha!!! :D

Let me know how you get on!!!

xxx

Washing Machine arrived about an hour ago ;) I am so sad, I keep going in and checking it LOL!

Day 7 going well!! Not hungry at all, I have just made home made pie and veg for dh and dd for this evening and I actually enjoyed cooking for the first time ever!!! :)

Hey TS --

Glad it came. Delivery people can be so unreliable. Now can you find an ironing machine... that's what I want.

MM

Good evening one and all --- well my day 7 isn't going to plan, dietwise is good and all going well there but I was meant to go for my weigh in this evening but when I've come home from work the estate that I live on (on a steep hill) is just pure slippy and slidy and I nearly lost my car twice. There were 3 cars on the way up the estate that were stuck and just skidding and I watched another literally slide down the hill so there's just no way I'm going out in it.

I've phoned my cdc and left a message on her phone (will try her again in a few mins) - luckily I've got loads of packs left from last year so I'm okay for them --- really did want to get weighed though!

Apart from that the days been okay ---- glad you're happy with your new washer Truffle.

Pixie, hope your weigh in went well :)

Hi Truffle, well done on getting through the first week! The weeks will fly by now just see!

My scales show about 3-5 lbs difference to cdc scales, so I tend to keep note of my losses on my own scales as these are what I'm going to be using to maintain after all! Also I weigh in at home first thing in the morning with no clothes on, before eating anything but at my cdc house weigh in I have usually had a coffee and sometimes my first cd shake/porridge by the time I see her so that plus clothes weight etc counts for the difference!

Fingers crossed for your weigh in tomorrow being the same or better than your weigh in today :) xx

Minnie - I want one of those too lol!

Katie - This weather is terrible, shame you didnt get weighed, have you heard from your CDC yet?

Twinkle thank you for your reply, yep I do exactly the same, weigh first thing in morn naked!! (every ounce counts lol)

I am being weighed at about 12.30 tomorrow, cant wait!! :D xx

Good luck for tomorrow Truffle. I got weight on Sat after 4 days as I didnt want to go out in the dark and ice tonight, I would have liked to have waited for the whole week but i had still lost 6lbs so i was happy with that.

Good luck, let us all know how you get on

Spoke to my cdc and shes fine with me not going as it's really bad where she lives too (in the next town) - she's happy for us to rearrange later in the week when we can see what the weather/roads are like.

Katie,

I'm glad you are able to give it pass (having some packs on hand). It really isn't a good idea to risk getting hurt of stuck. I'm sure your CDC will understand.

Truffle and Twinkle --

I am sure if wanted to strip down at your CDCs it wouldn't be the first time that happened! I used ot get such a giggle when I was doing weightwatchers -- each week people would come in with lighter and lighter clothes, and from boots, to shoes to flipflops -- I kept telling my diet partner, sooner or later someone is coming in with a bathrobe on and dropping it to weigh!

I weigh in my knickers -- in the morning (sometimes after a coffee, sometimes before).

MM

BTW Fantastic loss Trace after only four days (not that those first four days are ever an "only").

MM

Back