cant believe i did it

on my day 6 yesterday i ate sandwiches at a party i feel like absolute crap over it and just cant believe i gave in. why did i do it im sick with myself, after all my effort the last few days i have my weigh in tomorrow but i feel like just giving it all up. i feel like a total failure.

Did this happen to anyone else and how did ye pick yerselves up over it?

nic xxx

I am in the same boat as you. I lasted 12 days but have had such a stressy weekend that I have totally messed it up by eating to make myself feel better. I am so disappointed with myself but have said that, as I get weighed tomorrow, I am going to start again on Monday and stick to it. If I can do 12 days on the diet to every 1 off it then it must be doing me some good. Pick yourself up and go for it again, this time tell yourself that you made 6 days last time but this time you will make 8 days I'm aiming for 15 days!!!
I know the first few days are the hardest but you know you can do it, as you have already.
Good luck and don't be too hard on yourself, those 6 days have helped you make a fab start and you now have a target to beat!!

x x x

on my day 6 yesterday i ate sandwiches at a party i feel like absolute crap over it and just cant believe i gave in. why did i do it im sick with myself, after all my effort the last few days i have my weigh in tomorrow but i feel like just giving it all up. i feel like a total failure.

Did this happen to anyone else and how did ye pick yerselves up over it?

nic xxx

Don't be so hard on yourself we all make mistakes but it is not the mistakes that matters but whether we choose to learn from them. You ate a sandwich but now you know how guilty and bad that makes you feel, so you think of that feeling every time you get tempted .. use it as a determination.

Don't give up as you'll feel even worse than you do now .. I say this often but don't let a moment of madness turn into a lifetime of regret.

So come on forget it and get back on it 100% and look forward to that first weigh in tomorrow .. keep smiling :) xx

thanks girls, im feeling better about it now tomorrow il start again with fresh determination. I will learn from this and if i get tempted il think back on how upset i felt and really its just not worth it. oh i hope it didnt affect my weight loss too much this week but hey il just work hard next week.

thanks again girls

nic xxx

thanks girls, im feeling better about it now tomorrow il start again with fresh determination. I will learn from this and if i get tempted il think back on how upset i felt and really its just not worth it. oh i hope it didnt affect my weight loss too much this week but hey il just work hard next week.

thanks again girls

nic xxx

Really pleased you feel better now and are using it as a positive rather than a negative :)

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow xx

Nickie - so sorry you have had a bad time but well done on turning it round to a positive influence. See my post about not giving into emotion - it might help show you that sticking to LT gets easier the longer you are on it. I have done 7 weeks now and I was able to resist on Friday - if I can then anyone can lol.
Good luck with your weigh in and in getting back to 100% x

Get straight back on it sweetie.... don't dwell on it!!! Your not a failure hun!!!

Just get straight back on it!! x

thanks lorraineA and really well done on keeping so strong hun you should be really proud of yourself and congrats on the weight loss so far xxx

Good luck with the weigh in tomorrow x x

Beating yourself up over it does you no favours...I know I've caved and done that ...but seeing the scales move the other way is so annoying it gives you a new motivation. Also you need to think why you ate the food....were you hungry or was it just emotions? I learnt that I turn to food to hide every emotion going. It was a great lesson to learn :) and has made it easier to avoid eating now. Make sure you keep a supply of water handy at all times ;) x x x

Well done babes
x x x

Back