Can't believe I gave in :-(

wannabslim

Gold Member
and ate 2 packets of crisps. So have most likely knocked myself out of ketosis AGAIN. I feel so angry with myself. Am now going to do an exercise vid to try and burn off the extra cals (or some of them) but it won't get me back into ketosis unfortunately.

Im so rubbish :-:)cry:

Drink plenty of water - draw a line under this and carry on. If you have knocked yourself of ketosis it'll only be for a short while if you get straight back on it and drink loads of water,

Good luck and don't a little slip ruin it for you!

Hi hun..... you are not rubbish!!! You had a tiny blip that's all. Forget it and carry on as if it never happened!!! Don't let it turn into a binge.... i'm sure it won't affect the scales if you can get back on track now!

You're NOT RUBBISH!!!!!! I know how you feel, I ate 5 wheat crusty things COVERED in butter on Saturday, BUT like you I exercised. Now I'm TOTALLY on plan & feling great, forget what happened & look forward to a slimmer you! EVERYONE has moments of weakness/sadness/lonliness & eats, we just have to learn from them & try to modify our reactions to them.xxxxxxx
xxxxsharon

We have all been there and do it, the best thing is to not let a blip become a binge, do get straight back on track and drink plenty of water.

Thanks guys, your support is the only thing getting me through at the moment!

Just did an hours callanetics and am feeling a bit better about things- am now going to drink water like theres no tomorrow cos I really want to be back in ketosis :break_diet:

What would I do with you guys- and minimins?! xx

Well done for not letting a tiny slip put you into further decline. The biggest mistake would have been to carry on which you have had the strength not to do.

Keep glugging the water and Im sure that you wont have done too much damage

Back