Can't believe I have just cheated..............

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by cheriton, 19 October 2006 Social URL.

1. cheriton

cheriton CJ

Diet:
    Cambridge
    :( :( I just made the family a type of cream veg "Dust" soup. Made from mixed pulses, stock, carrots and parnips half cup of skimmed milk, water etc . Whizzed it a little so there was still some chunky bits. then ate some....................................:eek: . I hope it doesn't kick me out of ketosis. I have been so cold the last couple of days I think i just wanted something warm to eat. I don't like black tea/mint tea (yuch) or coffee so I've been surviving on water and fizzy water. I tried the veg water flavouring but can only stomach 1 a day.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Oh dear - tbh I wouldn't worry too much, hun. You may well get away with it this time.

Have you tried having your shakes hot? I do all the time! And you can always have your water hot with a pinch of water flavourings - that will help.

I would suggest that you drink extra water today to try to flush out the carbs.

Fingers crossed, you'll be ok.

4. bigbluefurrymonster

bigbluefurrymonster Full Member

Put it behind you... and learn from it!! Don't worry too much about it... you'll be more likely to just want to eat again to soothe the frustration! ;)

Good luck
    x

5. cheriton

cheriton CJ

Diet:
    Cambridge
    thanks Isobel, I have been having most of my shakes hot but still was feeling cold. I will try the hot water with flavouring.

6. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

don't worrry about it. Drink plenty of water and wash that thing right out.

:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.