Can't believe I let myself put back the weight!

kindman

[h=2]Can't believe I let myself put back the weight![/h]
I did LL 6 years ago and lost nearly four stone … and what's more I kept it off until last year when I met a wonderful woman, fell in love and got married! I feel like she has been cheated though because the slim man has been temporarily exchanged for a heavier model
flirt2.gif

I took my eye off the ball momentarily and boom! I was back to my previous body shape so easily and quickly.
Today is my first completed full day back on LL full and so far … I feel good. I am apprehensive about the next five or six days until I get into ketosis but I am also really determined to get my body, my self confidence and good health back.
However, any words of encouragement and/or wisdom would be greatly appreciated
smile.gif

Last edited:
Day 5 nearly completed and still on course! .... even though I never received a reply to my thread but perhaps that is not so bad. I am doing this for me and it is an act of supreme love for my self and my body. I have had a few rocky moments in the pst 5 days but I have such a steely determination to keep going. I want to not threaten my health, I want to feel slim and sexy again (yes this is a hetrosexual man speaking!) and I want to respect myself and have my personal dignity back.
I promised myself that I will do this and I am aiming at next Tuesday19th which is the first Mens group and that will be day 9. I have already started to see the difference in my body and face (lost 7lb!) nd I am looking forward to the weigh-in and the group work.
I am very well aware that this entire process of losing this weight this way (which is the easy bit!) and keeping it off (the hard bit!) is all in my thoughts.
If my thoughts are right and healthy then my actions and reactions will hopefully follow.
Anyway, roll on next Tuesday!

Back