Can't believe I've made it this far... Must Keep GOING!!!

Well done you on your weight loss xxx:D:D Woo hoo, Hope you have a good weekend :)

Came across this earlier today - just had to share. It's fab!

[FONT=&quot]Hello, do you know me? If you don't you should. I'm a pound of fat, and I'm the happiest pound of fat that you would ever want to meet. Want to know why? It's because no one ever wants to lose me; I'm Only One Pound, just a pound. Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds or fifteen pounds, but never only one, so I just stick around and happily keep you fat. Then I add to myself ever so slyly so that you never seem to notice it, that is until I've grown to ten, twenty or even more pounds in weight. Yes, it's fun being Only One Pound of fat, left to do as I please. So, when you weigh in, keep right on saying "Oh, I only lost one pound." ( as if that were such a terrible thing!) For you see, if you do this you'll encourage others to keep me around because they will think I'm not worth losing. And I love being around you - your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you. Happy Days!! After all, I'm Only One Pound of fat!!![/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Brilliant!!
That's ace!

Have decided to lower my goal weight to 9st 13 - I've always dreamed of being in the single figure stones so why not! As I've come this far, I really want to do my best. I am 30 in 18 months time so to be realistic and not push too hard I'll set that as my goal to be in the 9s.

Plus, if I get there I will have lost 101lb!!! How good is that!!!

Bound to put some on during the honeymoon but after that I'll just keep going.. I hope.

I sorted out my wardrobe yesterday - everything that was now too big has gone. I don't want to be getting back into the size 18s and 20s again ever. It was a real confidence boost though - one dress I was trying to fit into is now too big, and quite a few of the size 14s fit nicely.

So happy!!!

Yay! You're doing so well!

Hi hon...just wanted to say i loved reading your diary..u are doing so well and i cant wait to read more. Am so glad your nearly in that size 12 dress.... careful it doest start hanging off though hehe xx

Hey eek!

Everytime I read your diary I'm struck by how similar we are!

I am getting married this year too and am trying to slim into a size 12 dress. I was 17st 1lb to start, am a similar weight to you now and also have set my goal at 9st 13lb for the same reasons as you! I think I might try and lose a bit more at WW (am going to join there to lose a small amount more then really to maintain as a gold member) after, but being 9st anything will just be AMAZING!

Good luck - love reading your diary!

Xxx

Hey eek!

Everytime I read your diary I'm struck by how similar we are!

I know, I've thought before how similar things are going for us! We're even getting married about 3 weeks apart lol! 9st anything just sounds sooo wonderful...

I'm thinking of joining WW too close to or after the goal, I have no idea how to maintain a lower weight and NO WAY am I going back to what I was. Not this time.

Well done hun, we're doing fab! Well done us! Can you believe that in about 17 weeks we've lost over 100lb between us? :) :)

Hi hon...just wanted to say i loved reading your diary..u are doing so well and i cant wait to read more. Am so glad your nearly in that size 12 dress.... careful it doest start hanging off though hehe xx

Hi hun, thank you! I've just popped into your thread and you are doing amazing, I wish I could have lost that much in my first CD week lol. I could never have imagined pulling a size 12 over my thighs, let alone having it hang off! he he!!

Yay! You're doing so well!

Jay your progress is astounding - its a real inspiration to me not to give up!

Well done! Bet your dead excited about your wedding!

Thank you! 3 months to go as of yesterday. I can lost another 2 stone by then, surely? lol!!

Well done you on your weight loss xxx:D:D Woo hoo, Hope you have a good weekend :)

Thank you for your support Katie - really. Its amazing how much it can help keep people on track when all seems bleak!!

Just a quick update from me - feeling like a balloon today due to unhappy TOTM. As such, I hold out no hope for tomorrow eve's weigh in, but at least I know I've been a good girl and any loss at all will be a step in the right direction.

I felt so rubbish this morning that I got out my size 22 photos. One of them (there aren't many, I hid!!) shows me with a birthday cake surrounded by chocolates, sweets, crisps etc.. and I wonder why I am where I am :D I'm getting annoyed with myself for being so negative about me. I know what the scales say and what the clothes sizes say but all I can see at the moment is my huge belly and bingo wings. Friends seem amazed at a 50lb+ loss, but it isn't, not when you have another 48 to go... Still, going past the half way point is really something and kind of takes the desperation away from smaller weight losses, if you know what I mean? At 240lb my goal seemed unachievable, but at 187lb it feels ever so slightly possible... I never thought I'd get this far.

Big challenge this weekend - off up north to the land of stottie cakes and parmos to visit the future in laws. Will stock up on tetras as they are easier to pack! OH's mum is a bit of a feeder and a great cook but she understands what I'm trying to do and its nice that they are so supportive. Step kids haven't seen me since I began the diet, so as their reactions are always so blunt and honest (love them!!) it will be interesting to see if they notice :)

Oh god, sorry for the length of this - I just had a lot to say today.

xoxoxo

Wow...hon, ur past half way and that is amazing, well done!! Reading this gives me so much hope... I had my second WI, TOTM and only 2lb off...i really felt so upset but reading things like this helps me stay strong.. you have done fantastic! Am sure step kids will notice, how could they not??!!!
As for my losses, i was a bit gutted first only being 9lbs but it's better than a gain hehe... thanks for ur kind words.. Have a great break hon. xxx

:party0049: :party0048: :woohoo:

CDC just gone, used as many cute emoticons as I could to celebrate this moment...

I am no longer Obese!! Just Overweight :)

Love the BMI, this is a real milestone for me.

Happy happy happy, feel like a blob but that's mainly due to the evil TOTM.

Plus, I've lost exactly 4 stone today!!

Celebration time, must phone my mum!! :party0011: xoxox

Well done! That's great!

:party0049: :party0048: :woohoo:

CDC just gone, used as many cute emoticons as I could to celebrate this moment...

I am no longer Obese!! Just Overweight :)

Love the BMI, this is a real milestone for me.

Happy happy happy, feel like a blob but that's mainly due to the evil TOTM.

Plus, I've lost exactly 4 stone today!!

Celebration time, must phone my mum!! :party0011: xoxox

My word that's fantastic - and can't believe you've lost 4 stone in less than 2 months, that's just astonishing!

I weigh the same as you, but need to get down to 12 stone to be BMI <30 as I am shorter - boo hoo!

Well done chick, you're such an inspiration!

Xxx

Ho hum, weigh day again.

Another 3lb this week. I know this is a disappointing weight loss for some but I am more than happy with 3lb a week now... slow and steady suits me fine, plus its more than I could ever expect to lose on a low calorie only diet. Only 1lb of a 60lb loss, wow!!

This means I'm now in the 12s, which seems a little surreal to me... I never thought I could make it to the 12s by the beginning of March. That 11 stone something wedding day target seems ever so slightly more realistic by the day... Can't believe it, just can't!!!

Had to do some formal interviewing today at work (interviewing others, not being interviewed thank god!) so I wore my smart suit which had been hanging in the skinny section of the wardrobe for yonks. It all fit perfectly with a little room and it struck me - my entire outfit was composed of size 14 things! OMG!!

I'm still in size 16 jeans from top fashoin type shops such as topshop, but getting there...

Wedding fever stepping up a notch now there's only 2 1/2 months to go. Flowers done, paperwork sent, rings bought, reception sorted - just got to figure out what to do with the dog. I REFUSE to put her in kennels, not nice for a pampered pooch, and all friends/family will be at the wedding. Time to log onto google for ideas

Eek xoxox

Hi honey...just checking in on you, hope ur ok??! U are doing sooooo well!!! xxx

AAAAAAAAAAAAaaarrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Just went into a bridal shop today, just to look - found the PERFECT dress which my dad bought (he never pays for anything) and....

ITS A SIZE 12 AND IT FITS PERFECTLY!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the mania, I never thought this would happen! And with 2 1/2 months still to go! From a 22 to a 12!!!!!

I'm so happy I could cry!

In celebration I went clothes shopping for the rest of the day and spent an obscene amount of money on new outfits!

Thanks Mrs Chatterbox - I'm feeling grand today, as you can probably tell!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Wooooohooo, u go girl, u bloody well deserve to spend spend spend (daddy and hubby 2 b's money). Aaaw am so happy for u. Any chance of pics?? I'm a nosey cow,lol. Well done!!! xxx

eekthehippo said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAaaarrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Just went into a bridal shop today, just to look - found the PERFECT dress which my dad bought (he never pays for anything) and....

ITS A SIZE 12 AND IT FITS PERFECTLY!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the mania, I never thought this would happen! And with 2 1/2 months still to go! From a 22 to a 12!!!!!

I'm so happy I could cry!

In celebration I went clothes shopping for the rest of the day and spent an obscene amount of money on new outfits!

Thanks Mrs Chatterbox - I'm feeling grand today, as you can probably tell!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just be so excited! I can't even imagine! Well done!

(can't wait til I'm thin enough to try on wedding dresses!)

Wow I just had a read through your diary and I am bloody astounded!!!! 22 to 12 in 2 and a half months?! Wish I had been 100% from the start now. You are such an inspiration to everyone and you've done so well. You're going to look beautiful on your wedding day and probably very smug too haha :D

Another week, another 2lb. Considering that I have had both a chinese (chicken and mushroom - carb free and very tasty..) and a WW pizza (not carb free - naughty) this week I am more than happy. I'm relaxing my regime now, perhaps hoping to lose another stone before the big day (10 weeks to go), but seeing as the dress fits nicely and I am not unhappy with my shape at the moment, I am no longer in any rush. Obviously, there is no way in hell I want to put any on, perhaps aim for 1 to 2lb a week off?

Mini disaster when I measured my height and found I was only 5'5 - I was certain I was 5'6. Luckily after updating my stats I'm still out of the obese catagory so no big shakes.

Have just been shopping, again, to the late night complex in the city centre. I bought the most gorgeous Ted Baker maxi dress and did not feel one bit guilty about the cost - after all this effort I deserve at least a few nice treats. Felt like crying again when the smaller size fit - in fact that they had my size at all. I really cannot believe I have got this far. I have replaced food with shopping, which is fine but not so great for the bank balance. But hey, one needs honeymoon clothes, right? :)

Hubby to be getting a bit grumpy with the diet now, saw me take some laxatives a few days ago and basically suggested I had an eating disorder. I tried to explain about the lack of fibre in the CD and that I just needed a poo (too much info, sorry!) but I think he's had enough. He hit the roof when I told him I was hoping to lose another 40lb, but I carry a lot of my weight on my hips and thighs and in some trendy places like TopShop and New Look I am still a size 16 bottom in their jeans, so there is definitely room to improve.

Much love to all xoxoxoxo

Back