Can't believe I've made it this far... Must Keep GOING!!!

PS Will post some before and after pics in 11 weeks - when I can post one of the wedding dress!!!

eekthehippo said:
Another week, another 2lb. Considering that I have had both a chinese (chicken and mushroom - carb free and very tasty..) and a WW pizza (not carb free - naughty) this week I am more than happy. I'm relaxing my regime now, perhaps hoping to lose another stone before the big day (10 weeks to go), but seeing as the dress fits nicely and I am not unhappy with my shape at the moment, I am no longer in any rush. Obviously, there is no way in hell I want to put any on, perhaps aim for 1 to 2lb a week off?

Mini disaster when I measured my height and found I was only 5'5 - I was certain I was 5'6. Luckily after updating my stats I'm still out of the obese catagory so no big shakes.

Have just been shopping, again, to the late night complex in the city centre. I bought the most gorgeous Ted Baker maxi dress and did not feel one bit guilty about the cost - after all this effort I deserve at least a few nice treats. Felt like crying again when the smaller size fit - in fact that they had my size at all. I really cannot believe I have got this far. I have replaced food with shopping, which is fine but not so great for the bank balance. But hey, one needs honeymoon clothes, right? :)

Hubby to be getting a bit grumpy with the diet now, saw me take some laxatives a few days ago and basically suggested I had an eating disorder. I tried to explain about the lack of fibre in the CD and that I just needed a poo (too much info, sorry!) but I think he's had enough. He hit the roof when I told him I was hoping to lose another 40lb, but I carry a lot of my weight on my hips and thighs and in some trendy places like TopShop and New Look I am still a size 16 bottom in their jeans, so there is definitely room to improve.

Much love to all xoxoxoxo

Well done! Another 2lbs. Onwards and downwards!

I agree you need some treats! Can't wait til I'm in a trend shop like Ted Baker where the clothes fit!

I guess its difficult for your OH. Does he miss eating with you? Or is it just the weightloss he is worried about?

I miss eating with my OH, but overall he understands (at the moment) what I am trying to achieve. I guess ge may change his tune the closer I get to goal.

Good luck this week. Keep going and I hope things at home get easier.

Hi Jay, how are you? Still doing fab by the looks of your stats and diary - no one can really understand how it feels to not only fit into clothes again but to find them baggy!

It is odd how much you realise your social life has revolved around food and drink - OH is I think getting frustrated with the nights out where I only drink water and the lack of food around the house generally now a days. Plus we used to go to a lot of restaurants and of course that has had to stop.

He also made a comment about how he liked to cook for me and he can't any more, but I think his biggest problem is my size - he thinks I'm fine as I am now which is sweet but I can't help thinking that I'm still at the top end of overweight and not exactly a size 8 so maybe he is just used to seeing me fat and not accepting that I can be smaller?

Plus, I am talking about weight loss and diets a lot at the moment which I suppose could sound obsessive to a non dieter, but in reality I'm just amazed at myself. 5 months ago I couldn't have imagined cutting out the cakes , chocolate and Maccy Ds as I loved them so much.

xoxo

Know exactly what you mean. I still can't believe I've done this!

I'm still craving McDonald's breakfast on a regular basis - but Lovelylauren assures me its not as nice as we imagine it to be. She has tried and tested it post SS!

Had a creme egg... oops! No weigh in this week as cdc away, not having the potential shame of a gain or sts really has knocked my motivation.

Still,

1. Only had one, not a whole box
2. Am now full
3. It wasn't as nice as i thought it would be,a dn really not worth the guilt. Back on track :)

Another weigh in, another half stone gone :) Not bad considering the food I've been eating. Tend to have two days 'off' (but being sensible) and three days 'on' CD sole source at the moment.

I actually don't want to lose too much more before the wedding (8 weeks to go!) because of the dress. I'll probably regret this when the photos come through but hey ho.

5lb to go before: 1. I'm into the 11s <squeal!> 2. I'm into the 160s 3. I get a BMI of 27 and 4. I have less than 30lb left to lose.

happy days xoxox

WOW!! Just 8 weeks to go! So exciting!

It's great that you'll get to all 4 stepping points all at once!

Well done - you're doing really well.

Now you'll have to plan something as a married woman, so you have a goal event to finish your last 30lbs for. Holiday? Weekend break? Night out?

Good luck!

Back