Can't break free!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Lisaberry, 20 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Lisaberry

Lisaberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6.3lb(31.13%)
    Diet:
    Changes like the wind!
    TFR is addictive isn't it? Despite how much I dislike doing it I can seem to break free!

I started back at Slimming World on Thursday completely determined my tfr days were over yet today, here I am again!

I cooked roast dinner yesterday but all I had was swede, cabbage, broccoli and gravy (no spuds or chicken) yet I felt awful this morning, like I'd eaten a greasy take away or something

I still have 17 pounds until I get to goal and I don't seem to be able to get there.

I'm all of a doo dah!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Why dont you try WS Lisa? Might be a better option for you for the time being.

4. slimmer bridezilla

slimmer bridezilla Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st2.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Diet:
    exact vlcd to kick start then slimming world
    Prob being really thick but what is TFR?
    P.s you've done fabulously btw - hardly anthing to go but the last bit's always the hardest

5. Lisaberry

Lisaberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6.3lb(31.13%)
    Diet:
    Changes like the wind!
    Tfr = total food replacement. It seems to be called so many things! Tmr, ss, ts etc.

The thing with ws is you are meant to have 3 packs and a meal... That's 1000 cals!!

Yup, the last bit is sooo hard. The weight seems to be stubborn and as my bmi is 'healthy' it feels more like I'm depriving myself!

I need focus and I seem to get it for about 4 days then I lose it again!

6. mudbabe

mudbabe Fitness Freak!

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Welcome back!

7. simples

simples Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(4.47%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I so know what you mean...I am having to move to the working solution but really don't want to eat. I have started to get obsessed with every calorie and gram of carb....I did last time I did a vlcd too.

8. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Don't they say you should move up once you hit normal BMI as to use TFR can hinder losses when you are in normal bmi? Maybe that is what's stalling you

Can't speak from experiene as never actually got to normal bmi.........yet!! ;)

xxxx

9. cannyscot

cannyscot Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Yes I was advised on here to start introducing food ie working solution I guess but it is actually quite hard -it is the knowing when to stop bit! The TFR is really much easier ! I love my bars and soups but because I was goingto have to spend £99 on another pack I thought I'd maybe do just low cal food -it aint working so well so I am trying a working solution with bare min food so an inbetween the two. I think you would really need to go down to a bmi of about 24 as you need space to put on a few pounds? does that make sense?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.