Can't break free!

Lisaberry

Silver Member
TFR is addictive isn't it? Despite how much I dislike doing it I can seem to break free!

I started back at Slimming World on Thursday completely determined my tfr days were over yet today, here I am again!

I cooked roast dinner yesterday but all I had was swede, cabbage, broccoli and gravy (no spuds or chicken) yet I felt awful this morning, like I'd eaten a greasy take away or something

I still have 17 pounds until I get to goal and I don't seem to be able to get there.

I'm all of a doo dah!

Prob being really thick but what is TFR?
P.s you've done fabulously btw - hardly anthing to go but the last bit's always the hardest

Tfr = total food replacement. It seems to be called so many things! Tmr, ss, ts etc.

The thing with ws is you are meant to have 3 packs and a meal... That's 1000 cals!!

Yup, the last bit is sooo hard. The weight seems to be stubborn and as my bmi is 'healthy' it feels more like I'm depriving myself!

I need focus and I seem to get it for about 4 days then I lose it again!

Welcome back!

I so know what you mean...I am having to move to the working solution but really don't want to eat. I have started to get obsessed with every calorie and gram of carb....I did last time I did a vlcd too.

Don't they say you should move up once you hit normal BMI as to use TFR can hinder losses when you are in normal bmi? Maybe that is what's stalling you

Can't speak from experiene as never actually got to normal bmi.........yet!! ;)

xxxx

Yes I was advised on here to start introducing food ie working solution I guess but it is actually quite hard -it is the knowing when to stop bit! The TFR is really much easier ! I love my bars and soups but because I was goingto have to spend £99 on another pack I thought I'd maybe do just low cal food -it aint working so well so I am trying a working solution with bare min food so an inbetween the two. I think you would really need to go down to a bmi of about 24 as you need space to put on a few pounds? does that make sense?

Back