cant buy over the telephone

Sorry I posted in maintenance by accident

I phoned today but they wont do the plan over the phone, only maintenance shakes

Anyone have experience using these for full meal replacement??

They couldnt give me any idea of calories either. They are sending me some samples out though.

Any help would be appriciated
Thanks

I think you should look at Exante. They do a range of shakes etc to use as either full meal replacement VLCD or partial and they sell on the internet and I think you can phone up also. There's a forum on here about it.

Copying my reply from the Maintenance forum

I don't think you can do full meal replacement with maintenance products. They're not formulated to give you all the nutrition that you need. I don't think it would be wise to attempt it that way personally. You can't buy TFR over the phone precisely because TFRing sensibly needs to be monitored properly. It's not the calories that matter, I would urge you to reconsider if you possibly can. xx

I agree with Jan

Why cant you go to the pharmacy and get weighed?

sorry I accidently posted a new thread

they wont allow it at the pharamcy, so have to order maintenance products and try doing that with 1 shake a day

sorry I accidently posted a new thread

they wont allow it at the pharamcy, so have to order maintenance products and try doing that with 1 shake a day

youre just going to live off one shake a day? or will you be using it in conjuction with another diet?

Just the one a day

final stone to loose(lost 3.5 stone since last august), doctor wont help as my bmi is normal (19.1)

Thanks for the help, sorry for all the questions, just trying to find something I can afford! things are hard right now

Thank you for replying for me

You surely do mean just the one a day PLUS 2 healthy meals don't you?

There is a reason why you're not supposed to do meal replacements when you're a normal BMI. That's why you're finding it hard to get it. It's not the best way to do it when you've so little to lose. I also would have thought that, with a BMI of 19.1 you can't have a stone to lose .... ?

Your health is the most important thing at the end of the day. Please don't be tempted to go too far and in an unhealthy way just because you have some 'ideal' number in your head. Perhaps you should listen to your doctor?

Take care. x

Your BMI is at the lower end of healthy, I believe and this is why the doctor will not advocate such a strict weight loss regime as a total food replacement - they are looking out for your best interests, please do listen to them :)

Perhaps you need to see your GP again and have a discussion about why you feel you need to lose weight, they should be able to offer some kind of advice there as it seems you need to address that.

Best of luck :)

I agree, your too healthy already to be on Lipotrim

Back