Cant do cd :(

Have you thought of Slimming World for a change instead?

PinkMantha said:
But again the losses r no where near like cd

No they're not but you can lose half a stone a month with no risk to your health. If your CD says though that you can't do it then you're going to have to look at other options

Just typed in google why can't you take olanzapine whilst on the Cambridge diet and the post was the 3rd search option, just thought I'd share that lol

Sam - this is going to sound really horrid and I don't mean it to. I remember all the pressure you were under with CD before christmas but you didn't lose lots on CD before - You had some good losses but regained it all as well, and you were so upset and stressed out about it - I really felt for you because you wanted it so badly but your head just wasn't in the right place.

The losses on CD are only good if you can stick to it week after week after week. I remember you coming on here in the Autumn really upset about how much money you had spent since April and not lost anything (but if you added up all the losses without the in between gains you had lost 40lbs).

I guess the point I am trying to make is you seem to be hanging onto ' I can lose 7lbs a week and then a stone every month and lose it quicker than the others"- and yes you can if your head it there and you can focus on it - but you seem to have so much else on your plate with all your medications etc that it would be terrible to add more pressure and make you feel terrible again.

Have you stuck 100% to WW - if you have try adding up your weekly losses and comparing them to a similar amount of weeks on CD last year(with losses and gains). Which did you actually lose more on? If you haven't stuck to WW will you be able to do CD 100%?.

At the end of the day if CD wont accept you due to your meds then please put your health first - stick to another plan 100% and the weight will still come off. But if CD say yes and you decide to come back and you have managed to get your head in the right place (and its taken me over 20 years to finally find the zone)then we'll be cheering you on all the way!

I've now moved off CD after dropping from 19stone4 to 16stone8, I just couldn't do it anymore, and three weeks ago started going to the gym and invested the money I would have used on CD on two personal training sessions every week. My weight has finally stabilised and I now can eat 1500 without the needle on the scales jumping up and down all the time. Perhaps concentrate on getting fitter and healthier and not worrying about weightloss. You can eat 1500cals a day and lose weight if you exercise 4-5 times a week also you get a natural high from exercise and its natural :) I too agree that you have tried CD before and you seem to struggle with it perhaps time new approach!!!

Back