can't get a full wk in.

Linda5111

I can do this.
Hi all, i don't know what's wrong with me, i cant do a full wk on ss. I know i've had a bad couple of wks recieving horrible news.:(.it's just thrown me of track, again today i've ate all kinds:eek:,i need some support please.:) I will have to try harder tomorrow.:break_diet:

Hi Linda

Please don't be too hard on yourself you have had a tough few weeks and these are the hardest times to avoid eating. It's not very helpful but all I can say is if you keep trying each week, maybe go for something like, "I cheated on 4 days last week, this week I will only cheat on 3" and be proud of yourself when you succeed. Maybe this way you can gradually build up to a full week.

Georgie
x

Thanks Georgie, i just seem to have lost my motivation,i know doing cd does'nt really bother me.. so why can't i do it? I am under a bit of stress.. but i'm trying to carry on as usual.

Don't underestimate the power of stress. Most of us have battled with our weight for a long time and the main triggers are feelings of unhappiness or stress when we turn to the old friend called comfort eating so in some ways it is completely natural for you to be finding it difficult at the moment. I think you are adopting exactly the right approach which is to keep trying - you may not be perfect every day but at least you are still plugging away at it. Give it time and when you feel under less stress it will probably all slot back into place for you.

Georgie
x

maybe u ought to cheat with 790 foods. at least u r staying on diet then and will still lose. it can be hard when u r going thru a lot of stress...then on top of that u stress urself more by cheating. you have done incredibly well by losing 42lb so go easy on urself and maybe cheat with chicken and other 790 things?

Thanks Karen.. i think ur right, maybe 790plan would be the way to go right now..just until i feel sane again.lol.

Awww hun, its hard when you're usual coping strategies involve food. It takes a long time to retrain the mind. The only thing that I can suggest is trying to distract yourself when you are tempted. Don't be too hard on yourself, if you've got lots of stuff going on you need to be nice to you.

Hiya Linda...:hug99: I agree with the ohter gang members (lol)
You are going through a real tough time at the moment and have other things on your mind. I think Karen hit the nail on the head with the 790 cheats rather than junky stuff. You would still be on CD and will still lose weight. JUST REMEMBER WHY YOU ARE DOING CD, THINK HOW HARD IT WAS FOR THE FIRST COUPLE OF WEEKS OR SO AND PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK FOR ACHIEVING SUCH A FANTASTIC WEIGHT LOSS IN SUCH A SHORT SPACE OF TIME AND DON'T GIVE UP. Look at what you have written under your USER ID.... I CAN DO THIS....don't forget that. xxxx:party0011::hug99::wow:you have done soooo well Linda, please don't eat any naughties. Keep to the healthy chicken and veg... you'll be at target sooooon so don't blow it. BIG HUGS xxxx SJ

Thanks S.J ur right i can do this and starting tomorrow i will. I'll have to, I've joined the Christmas challenge. lol.

Back