can't help but pick

slimmer2moro

Hey guy's, i'm such a naughty girl, i'm only on week 2 and finding myself having the odd apple, slice of ham and had one major blow out....what's going on, i'm seriously on the verge of self-destruct :-(

hi you really need to stop picking if you can its a road to failure :cry:I've had a hard few weeks but when tempted buy picking something i just say do i really want or need this its worked for me and just think of your end goal a healthier you :Dalso every time if found myself hungry i just done something my house is bloody spotless now:D keep your self busy and it will fly:D

No Picking! I know its hard especially when others are eating in front of you too, but you have to think about the reasons you are doing this diet in the first place. Try keeping busy, my little girl is so fed up with me finding things to do with her but thats what keeping me focused.

hi, you`v really got to try and stop picking as your only going to ruin this for yourself,,, when i get a picky head on me i constantly sip water and get up and do something to keep busy xx good luck xx

As the others have said- you need to distract yourself. A bit if ham I can see- popping it into your mouth without thinking, but an APPLE??? Come on- thats just out & out cheating!!! It takes time, effort and numerous bites to eat- thats not 'picking'?!? You're wasting your time and money by doing this diet if you're going to eat. Why 'starve' yourself and prolong your time on LT when you might be better off doing a 'traditional' diet like WW, SW or Rosemary Conley and eating?
You're only kidding yourself if you think its not doing any harm- it'll be interesting to see what your WI reports...

hi, when ur hungry when not just have a glass of water?
im naughty and do taste/chew food when im cooking for my family but dont swallow. (god that sounds dirty,lol) ive still lost good amounts of weight each week doing this.
think if ur gona eat theres not much point spending £36 a week on shakes, u could do ww or sw and eat as much as u like.
good luck hun

x x

Well im sorry if this sounds harsh but you are only sabotaging yourself.

You chose to do this for a reason right? Remember that reason. If you want to carry on picking and eating for the sakes of it your going to get nowhere.

Well done for getting back the wagon, but seriously hun, you need to STOP picking. This is a total food replacement diet for a reason. You need to work out in the long run, what's going to satisfy you more, picking and prolonging the time you're on LT and not get the best results, or sticking to the diet 100% and getting the best results.
LT isn't just about losing the weight, it's about helping you break those bad habits that got you to where you were in the first place and to make you realise that you can do anything you put your mind to.
Hopefully, all goes well for you now, but don't forget, if you feel you need to pick, come straight on here! You'll soon forget all about picking with everyone on here to motivate you. :):)

Picking really is a slippery slope! As you've said; you're pretty much sabotaging yourself, as it's bound to become more extreme than just a couple of little bits of food, into full blown eating.

You obviously want to do this! So maybe set yourself daily goals? Just a day at a time! Good luck :)

Hannah

I dont get it. We put ourselves throught this diet for a reason. Why why why would you want to cheat?
It baffles me. We all have cravings, and Im sure im not the only one who can hear those sausages calling my name, but I just couldnt, and wouldnt do it. Whats the point?

picking is going to lead to bad W1 then u will feel bad about the W1 and end up eating more and so on...so try and not eat and think of the great loss u will have and also visualise what u want to look like at the end of LT....
Good luck and rem u can do it..u control ur mind n fingers! :)

picking is going to lead to bad W1 then u will feel bad about the W1 and end up eating more and so on...so try and not eat and think of the great loss u will have and also visualise what u want to look like at the end of LT....
Good luck and rem u can do it..u control ur mind n fingers! :)

Back