Can't think of a catchy title...

I'm all signed up! Well done on your weight loss. Fab!!

I had better update yesterdays food

Normal brekkie muesli grapefruit melon yog
Sw fry up for lunch: eggs quorn tomato cheese peppers onions beans. Yum yum and kept me full til dinner time!

Dinner pasta and veg

2.5 l water
syns. Neighbour came over with meringue. I had 2 with a little cream. No idea on syns but hopefully less than 15

Didn't have heb as I should cos I think this was a green day. I need to find my book!!

Ran 2 miles
Bed early so tired! Lol

Well Done Woodland Girl! :D I am really impressed that you ran so much :) Amazing!

I managed 2.5litres of water yesterday, i ate a grapefruit and had no syns because i was too busy doing my assingments.

Am sticking to our mini goals today too - have had my lemon water and am now drinking some of my 1litre bottle of Orange Sqaush. So Woodland Girl how is your day today going? :D

Oh you are doing well with g fruit and water! I am still on my first litre. I had better pick up the pace! Lol
Glad you had a good day

Good here too so far. Just ran another 2 miles, but it hurt today! All achy now and will have a rest day tomorrow. When I say rest I mean teaching all day! Lol

Had fruit yog toast and marmite ( so diff breakfast as promised) and got sw lasagne for lunch. Yum yum !!
Have a good one!
Tx

Wow Woodland girl thats amazing! :D

Thank you but i only managed to achieve 2 out of the 3 mini challenges today - Only had time to drink 1 litre of water as i was at uni pretty much running about to hand in my assingments. I will do better tomorrow.

How was the rest of your day?

Mini challenge report

Had 2 different breakfasts
Drinking at least 2 l of water daily
Grapefruit daily
Not weigh myself - fail! Lol
5-15 syns- failed one day!
Run 4/5 times- will only manage 4. This week is a tough one and it's making me so tired! Lol

Hope everyone else is doing ok?
X

Well DOne to sticking to most of the mini challenges Woodland girl - We can't really blame you about Sneaky peaks becuase most of us do the same lol :p Well done on running so much because its amazing :D

I've also stuck to my daily grape fruit, 2L orange squash/water and under 15 syns so far :D Am just having my lemon water now before my grapefruit. Hoep your day is going well to

Well done Sum!

Good day today, made yummy turnip carrot lentil soup and spent 5 hours gardening. Now collapsed on the sofa with a book waiting for my veg to grow :)

Hopefully heading out for a curry tonight, yum yum !!!
X

hehe what challenges you been breaking then Woodland girl? :p

So far this week i've stuck to the mini challenges that you set :D Good Luck with your running! And i'm sure the scales will reflect your hard work :)

Oh I had over 15 syns at the curry house! I think if I didn't have half pint I might have been ok, but curry without beer is just wrong! Lol
Gardening madly again though to get veg in and so not going to get my fourth run in I don't think... Maybe at the end of the day ??!!
Have a good one!

Oh dear, I have been thinking?! Well, this is a good thing I guess...! lol

Weighed myself this morning and I am now halfway (lost 1 stone 5 lbs and another 1 stone 5lbs to go) and I am officially a healthy BMI - not overweight anymore... whatever that means!

Great news, I am very pleased. :p

So, what am I thinking - that it is time to end my 'diet'. I need a change of thought. This is me now, this is my life, this is how I live. I eat this way because it is good, I exercise this way because it is good, I drink water and eat fruit, all good!

I have been getting myself in a bit of a tizzy, worrying about my weigh in day... 'what if I don't lose something on Sunday, what shall I eat the day before, should I run the day before ..?' etc. Silly silly me!

Being a Sunday weigher worked well for a time. Wonderful cheering on and support. But now, I am changing. Trying to find the new me.... not on a diet, not an official weigh in... I shall eat well, exercise well and weigh sometimes. I will record my losses and be delighted and come along and tell you - I shall cheer you along all the way (and should this not work I shall change things again and come back)

I need to learn to relax into it, but by staying in control and still on plan. I wonder if it will work! lol

Hope these ramblings make sense to someone, and now going to copy and paste this into the Sunday thread!
Best wishes everyone!

I am completely hopeless at keeping a diary! Eating is fine, lots of soups and fruit. Too many crisps calling my name! ( and being eaten!)

I have paused my running as my knees are too sore, but been cycling down to the harbour instead. Av speed 13 mph which I find tough to do on a mountain bike ! Lol

Hopefully it will help and I can at least complete my runs couch to 5 k! Only 4 runs left!!!

I am feeling pretty good today and hopeful for the rest of it! yesterday I had used about 10 syns in the day, so when we went to the pub I had a decaf coffee! (and 2 small mint chocs) Much better than my previous choices of lager and crisps! I still have those but only when I have the syns left.
Tonight friends are coming over for pizza and chips. I am making my own one from scratch, have saved my heA (times 2 for green day) and will only have 2 pieces. Instead of chip shop chips that friends are bringing I will make some SW chips with potato, butternut squash and carrots. (salad too) Pleased that I have a plan!

I can and I will lose the next 19 pounds!!!

Hope u had a good night. Sounds like your doing well and making some good choices :)

Woo! I am just a couple of inches taller than you with similar weight goals. :) I also refused to buy size 18's, and am still lingering in a 14/16... I have lost eight pounds this year and have been stuck for two weeks or so, and it's greatly irritating to me. Phooey!

Anyway, welcome and good luck! :D

Back