Cant wait till january

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by rainbow27, 9 December 2008 Social URL.

1. rainbow27

rainbow27 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.8%)
    Diet:
    eat less move more!& mixing it up high protien & shakes
    Dont want to sound like a ba humbug here but i can not wait till January, so i can go at this diet full steam... i'm so disappointed with myself when i drink etc and im taking myself out of social situations and when im trying to be good in them i end up falling at the first hurdle. I have nothing and will be planning nothing the start of next year so i can get going with CD. sorry just fancied a wee rant.. does anyone else feel like this??

Serena A likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Serena A

Serena A Can't think of a title

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(40.38%)
    Diet:
    Maintaining, was on CD
    Personally I'm looking forward to Christmas but can totally sympathise with you...there will always be some occasion or another where we have to turn down "normal" food and drink but Crimbo is such a biggie isn't it? Don't worry the time will fly by and before you know it you'll be slim for next summer and then praying for the next Christmas so you can really wow everyone with your fab new figure xx

Dieting Rambler likes this.
  4. Dieting Rambler

Dieting Rambler Size 14 Here I Come!

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(19.23%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    I agree with Serena...just focus on January and you will soon see the weight dropping off!

5. Bijoux

Bijoux Fat Fighter

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(28.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    That is so true. I am particulary dreading going home for the holidays (in 2 weeks), my mum is the best cook in the World but I am determined to SS all through. I can't actually believe it when I say I can't wait to come back to Uni in January lol, I will even be back a week earlier just to make my life easier.:8855:

6. rainbow27

rainbow27 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.8%)
    Diet:
    eat less move more!& mixing it up high protien & shakes
    Thanks guys. i know there will always be something or another but i just feel that christmas and new year is such a must... everyone is back home etc and you have to make the effort to go see everyone etc.. ha ha what a moan i am just tell me to shut up hahaha i am thankful for everything i have but i cant wait to get going :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.