Cant wait to start AGAIN 2mra...and 2be in ketosis!!!

cambridge newby

Had an eventful week.....Came off the plan but still managed to loose 3lb, so that felt a bit good...:)
Its seems to get harder for me, but im gona have to do this ive got events coming up, my clothes don`t fit and im easily out of breath.....Also i feel horrible and fat, i actually got a big shock trying clothes on, at how big i really am, didnt no i was actually that big.........:wave_cry:
So here i go, im gonna have one last meal tonight, a favourite and thats it.....12weeks off abstinence and let the weight fly off...looking at some great weight losses on here, makes me really wana do this for my future.... To smile !!

Good luck on your restart, really hope you're successful and well done for losing despite not being on plan, just shows you you can do this when you're on healthy eating :)

Good luck with your restart - the weeks will fly by x

good luck with re-starting, the 12 weeks will soon disappear along with the weight x

Good luck on your restart, really hope you're successful and well done for losing despite not being on plan, just shows you you can do this when you're on healthy eating :)
Thanks hun xx i hope im successful aswell, its quite hard to get into but hopefully ill fly this time around... Also coming on here and chatting really gives you the kick up the butt ya need i think... X

THANKS......lollypop and pink-sara and nina, coming on here really does make the difference!!!!!! Roll on 2mra for the ruffness and headaches... Cant wait.:(.. LOL, i no the drill so ill glide through it:D, its the end of the week that i struggle with..... But ive got to do it this time!!! Or ill sowe me lips together!!!!
GOOD LUCK and thankyou TO ALL YOU LADIES ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEYS AND LOOK FORWARD TO CHATTING TO YAS FOR THE NEXT 12WEEEKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XXXXX Right im off to have the "Last supper" lol.... Stay strong chat soon :D:p;):rolleyes::cool::)

Good Luck! x

thanks hun!!:D
Had "THE last supper" last night.......... and im ready this time round.................... Thanks for the support guys!!

Back