Can't wait to start...........

time4action

Only 1 day to go till I meet with my CDC for the first time. Still not sure what to expect but I'm so excited.

I've been planning this week (with the help of you guys) and upped my water intake and cut my carb intake a bit in preparation of starting.

My son goes skiing with the school this weekend, for a week so it will be a good chance for me to get started with him being away and not badgering for food to be cooked or takeaways to be bought.

The one thing that concerns me a little bit is the doctor sign off. My BMI is around 42/43, so I'm in that range, but I havent been to my dr's in about 12 years. Will I still be registered there? What if I'm not? I dont want this to hold me up in starting? I dont even know if my doctor is still there.............eeeeeeeeek!

Anyway nothing is going to deter me from being sucessfull with this.

Roll on tomorrow night wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

T4A

p.s. can I just say that these boards are great, the messages are all so very helpfull.

Good Luck for tomorrow. I couldn't wait either and still 10 days into it i'm excited for the future, it really is making me feel fantastic.

Why don't you try giving your doctors surgery a call today to see if you're registered, if not i'm sure it's a case of taking down some identification and then you won't need to worry. My BMI was almost 45 so I had to get signed off. My doctor couldn't wait to sign, she was very supportive and said Cambridge is one of the only diets she would endorse and would support me all of the way, it was very encouraging.

I didn't do any prep so suffered the first 3 days, but sounds like with your preperation you'll be fine.

Good Luck!!!!

Back